Quantcast
Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30 - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

I think we'll win for the simple reason that Salah, Mane and Thiago are all well rested, didn't have to travel anywhere. Everton's front players all played multiple times with their countries, they'll be tired. As long as Adrian doesn't chuck one in again, that is. 

5 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think we'll win for the simple reason that Salah, Mane and Thiago are all well rested, didn't have to travel anywhere. Everton's front players all played multiple times with their countries, they'll be tired. As long as Adrian doesn't chuck one in again, that is. 

Not because we are a better team. The villa game and Evertons 4 win streak has done a job on us.

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Not going to watch it. 

Thought you and Work Bloo would be on a couch together, watching avidly. Brothers in arms.

9 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think we'll win... As long as Adrian doesn't chuck one in again, that is. 

So you're calling it as a draw?

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Not because we are a better team. The villa game and Evertons 4 win streak has done a job on us.

We are a better team, but form, confidence and player health plays a part. 

If it was in-front of a crowd I'd fancy us more. They would be too over-eager and Doucoure or Allan would see red. Plus their fans are far more of a hinderance than a help to them. 

Ancelotti is the ticket for them. That said, they beat a very poor Spurs side away from home (Everton did play well to be fair) then they've beaten Salford, West Brom, Fleetwood, Palace, West Ham and Brighton. Our result against Villa was an absolute freak result whereas we've beaten Arsenal and Chelsea with ease. Should we fuck be scared of these shower. 

• Upvote 1

I want to see us massively up for it. Its about pride after that Villa shambles. Theyve improved but let's be serious theyre still light years behind this Liverpool team.. bad previous result or not. Theyve never faced our front 3 all together. Time to show why we have had the success we have.

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

Keita out injured.

Lad just can't string a run together can he.

Well there's a massive surprise. I feel for any player who picks up loads of niggly injuries but at the end of the day, he cost £54m and is an asset that's withering on the vine.

Our transfer strategy has been brilliant the last 5 to 7years but sorry, Naby goes in the 'to sell' box for me.

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I want to see us massively up for it. Its about pride after that Villa shambles. Theyve improved but let's be serious theyre still light years behind this Liverpool team.. bad previous result or not. Theyve never faced our front 3 all together. Time to show why we have had the success we have.

Spot on.

21 minutes ago, an tha said:

Keita out injured.

Lad just can't string a run together can he.

He's got covid. Even he can't have injured himself in isolation. 

18 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Anyone else feeling pretty OK about tomorrow's game?

Calvert Lewin is flying, probably because he hasnt got fans in the ground and it's now like a glorified training session for him. I think he will be a real danger in front of goal.

We'll be ok if Adrian does the simple things and we dont put him under added pressure with shitty backpasses.

Also, Im going to have to watch this on some shitty stream if Im lucky as I dont have BT Sport any more. Not being able to watch games or having shitty feeds always makes me nervous. It's worse than listening to the game on a radio!

Apart from that, Im fine!

It'll be alright. We've got to worry about Calvert Lewin big whoop. They have to worry about Salah. They have got to worry about Mane. They have got to worry about the Old Bobby if he shows up. They have to worry about Marauding Fullbacks.  

We got this!

Since we broke the PL hoodoo and now the games sound like park games I don't seem to get wound up at all. I even did a Partridge shrug when Villa's 7th went in.

• Upvote 1