Quantcast
Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30 - Page 50 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

I'm still absolutely raging at those decisions yesterday. 

The 7-2 against Villa didn't even really bother me as I knew that was a freak result but the sheer incompetence and total disregard for player safety from VAR  yesterday was the last straw for me and that was even before the disallowed goal. 

That VAR offical shit out big time and decided himself that a draw was the right result. VAR has turned into a mechanism to allow the powers that be during a game to determine the outcome, manipulate the result and control the narrative. 

Yeah me too. Thought it wouldn't bother me after a while, but the more I see of the images it seems that there are three calls there David Coote on VAR got completely wrong. The Pickford red card, the Mane offside and for me even the VVD offside. I honestly don't see how a VAR ref can get those wrong when they have so much time to review them. Only question I have is how are the offside lines drawn? Is it a manual process or computerised? Always looks manual to me, but appreciate could be wrong on that.

As for those two tackles. They should be punished with longer bans. Like I said before I am beginning to think the ban should last as long as the affected player is out injured for. (where it is deemed violent conduct/serious foul play). I suppose this is controversial, but these days there is no excuse for challenges like that and they need to be stamped out of the game (forgive the expression). We've topped the fair play table for 4 years in a row playing some of the best football ever seen in the Premier League, you don't need to put in tackles that could end player's careers.

15 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

The 7-2 against Villa didn't even really bother me as I knew that was a freak result but the sheer incompetence and total disregard for player safety from VAR  yesterday was the last straw for me and that was even before the disallowed goal. 

That VAR offical shit out big time and decided himself that a draw was the right result. VAR has turned into a mechanism to allow the powers that be during a game to determine the outcome, manipulate the result and control the narrative. 

It's always been the case that shit officials could ruin a game. The difference is that they used to have deniability; they could claim they never saw the incident, or they could claim that something different had happened.  VAR just provides the evidence of what happened and what the officials should have done.

I think they do post-match reviews of refereees and linos.  Do they also review VAR refs, because yesterday's was a fucking cunt.

Just now, Leyton388 said:

I feel exactly the same.

We have been badly cheated here. No red card for Pickford. Disallowed goal for an offside that nobody could see.

Everton are still 3 points ahead of us and have injured 2 of our best players, potentially for a long period of time. 

The few Evertons fans I know were full of it yesterday. 23 games, 10 years since they last beat us. I hope we use yesterdays game as a reminder every single time we play them to keep this run going. 

We should be celebrating 3 points yesterday.Hope karma kicks them firmly in the bollocks. As for the officials. Well Mike Riley is still the chief so that's says it all.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Mook said:

He also called Van Dijk a 'power horse', which is a new one on me.

Haha yeah I heard that. 

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Seen some birds in town yesterday giving shit to a couple of lads in Liverpool shirts about the result.

You don't have to win to win.

Was it these kittens?

V0Qpyxn.jpg

• Upvote 2

Still spewing about those decisions yesterday...especially that "offside" at death.

Just unbelievable.

And as for those mongrels tackles on Thiago and VVD - fucking disgraceful, rat bastards.

On 17/10/2020 at 12:55, Johnlj said:

Fucking hell. They keep talking about kelleher being such a hot prospect and he cant get in the team ahead of that comical clown. Then he probably is pretty shit aswell.

He’s looked poor whenever I’ve seen him but yeah he’s surely better than Adrian, he’s one of the worst goalkeepers I’ve ever seen.

8 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

I just think the cunts are incompetent rather than bent. VAR could have been great. Like the rugby one. Instead, it’s made things worse due to the whoppers operating it.

25 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

the one on the left is defo Stig's bird.

Behind the girl with her hand on her face?

On 18/10/2020 at 20:26, Red_or_Dead said:

the one on the left is defo Stig's bird.

Could have picked the blondie from the 4 nil at Anfield you bastard 

40 minutes ago, dave u said:

Worst part is that as soon as lockdown is over, Alisson will have half of those cunts over for a barbecue at his gaff.

Didn’t think Richarlison was part of their crowd??