Quantcast
Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30 - Page 49 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Not sunrises to read that the VAR ref David Coote was in charge of the home game against Burnley last season which was one of the worst refereeing displays I’ve seen in many a year ..

So much so that Robertson rightly bollocked him  

So -

VAR ref who cost us against Man Utd at Old Trafford last season.

Ref who cost us against Burnley at home last season.

VAR ref who cost us the game and refused to punish a wildly dangerous challenge today.

Has links to Manchester. 

Definitely not dodgy. His performances need to be brought up by Klopp next time he’s due to be involved in one of our games.

21 minutes ago, Mook said:

He also called Van Dijk a 'power horse', which is a new one on me.

I heard the 'Power Horse' comment and mentioned it to my lad. I can only guess that Keown has shared a shower with VVD!

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Not sunrises to read that the VAR ref David Coote was in charge of the home game against Burnley last season which was one of the worst refereeing displays I’ve seen in many a year ..

So much so that Robertson rightly bollocked him  

Fucking love Robbo.

I've mentioned it before but VAR isn't anywhere close to being fit for purpose in these marginal offside decisions. 

I was at Anfield on the tour the day before last season started, they were at the Annie Road end calibrating the goal line technology thing, they were at it for hours moving it millimetres at a time, scanning everything, moving a bit, scanning again, over and over, by the time I had left it had looked like they had barely made any progress they must have been at it all day if not longer. 

That's the effort they went to with one moving object, crossing a stationary fixed point, with no variables other than the ball itself. 

With these offsides, we have three simultaneously moving objects, in non specific locations on the pitch, moving at different speeds, in different directions, and the line is quickly being drawn by some joker on a PC. There's too many variables, and that's before you even mention the frame rate of the cameras and I'm not even convinced the line they are drawing is even properly parallel across the pitch, are they basing it on pitch markings? What if the groundsman had been on the ale and went a bit wonky? 

It's like trying to make a da vinci replica by using potatoes.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Ignoring the fact be signed a winger, creative midfielder and left back.

I think this forum was better when you weren’t on it, you really are a complete fucking burk. 

Another fucking plank who can't take a difference of opinion on here.

Sorry the likes of you and bjornebye don't like others opinion, i mean its a fucking forum after all. At least i don't go around gobbing off and insulting like you.

2 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Why do people think putting things in capital letters strengthens their argument ?  I’m pretty sure the ancient Greeks didn’t add that to the rules of rhetoric. 

YES THEY DID.

Shearer and Wright fairly laying into Var for the two decisions tonight on MOTD saying that Pickford definitely should have been sent off and Mane was at least level for the Hendo goal. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Ryan Mason

@RyanMason

Just seen the Pickford tackle Thumbs down could end a career that, terrible terrible tackle ! He has done it before & will do again !

Actions that can seriously damage an opponent or end a career are not punished, and players are getting sent off for harmless things like when Lamela threw himself to the ground after Martial raised his hand. An action that probably wasn’t powerful enough to hurt a fly.

All this with VAR to help get it right.

The level of incompetence knows no limits.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Another fucking plank who can't take a difference of opinion on here.

Sorry the likes of you and bjornebye don't like others opinion, i mean its a fucking forum after all. At least i don't go around gobbing off and insulting like you.

Errrrrrm....

I cant wait for them to get fucked over later on in the season by a bad referee or VAR and see their mental gymnastics and blind hypocrisy when they are on the bad end of a decision. 

The majority of our fans are livid about yesterday but also have the self awareness to realise we've had a few decisions go our way in other games as well.

However, we've already seen them do a U turn over wanting null and void, wanting world heritage status binned to get their new stadium, suddenly wanting tons of foreign fans and going from being the last bastion of the English game doing everything properly to singing "we're fucking rich". 

59 minutes ago, Caramac said:

Hendo making his point..

GWODFLj.gif

Look at Thiago, its like he's been told the red is out you can get up now.

3 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Even without our more important defender and being shafted by VAR and they still couldn't beat us.

Been winding a lot of them cunts up by saying that 

10 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Even without our more important defender and being shafted by VAR and they still couldn't beat us.

Seen some birds in town yesterday giving shit to a couple of lads in Liverpool shirts about the result.

You don't have to win to win.