Quantcast
Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30 - Page 47 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

6 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Firmino was terrible today again. Klopps seems to have a blind spot with him 

He was much much better than he has been.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

On a positive note, Matip was excellent, and Gomez looked far better at LCB. With Henderson back, the right side of defence, in the space Trent often vacates, looks far more solid.

Problem being that Matip is made of Lallana, he’ll be injured again very soon, VDV and Thiago look long term so we need to hobble on to January and get the cheque book out........I know, I know

If VVD is as reports are saying fucked for months, we are in massive trouble 

Gomez and Matip - and Matip can't stay fit so we are gonna be down to 1 proper centre half for a lot of season.

It was always too risky to not have a proper 4th centre half in ranks.....look how many games Lovren got last season for example.

I’d look at Fabinho and Gini to cover in his absence, Joe looks shot just now and needs taking out of the firing line to get his head back together. Not been the same since the dust up with that hideous twat.

We swarmed all over them. Totally dominated every area of the field.

They had to take out our best centre half and rely on a manc doing VAR finding an elbow that was offside to avoid giving a blatant penalty  and an even more blatant red card.

They had to wait until we made a misplaced pass before even attempting to attack us.

Even then, they caused us minimal problems, and only because they were up against a makeshift centre half pairing, with Matip playing his first game in months, and our second choice keeper who's confidence is shot.

They retreated, cheated, and played dirty.

They then took out our best midfielder and got punished by him with a superb goal, only for the manc doing VAR to find another elbow that was offside.

And what do they have to show for it?

One measly, fucking point.

One stinking, shitty, good for nothing point.

They had a clean bill of health, are the highest they've been on confidence since the 80s, have a World class manager, while every single decision went their way today...

And they got EXACTLY same thing we got from the game.

Our boys were magnificent and it was the exact response I wanted after Villa. We're going to batter a hell of a lot of teams this season.

Fuck you Everton. It won't be long before we're a long way ahead of you again.

• Upvote 14

Fucking disgraceful officiating. How the fuck that short armed prick is not sent off is beyond me, and then to cancel out a perfectly good winner is just anti-football. Fuck you, you cheating bastards. 

25 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Behave, people are just blaming him for the goals because he isnt Alli. That second is on Matip and Robbo. Robbo's never winning that challenge against Lewin, Matip should have been on him.

The main reason for the second is Trent being out of position and leaving acres of space behind him. Once you allow that to happen, and the opposition to pinpoint a cross under no pressure what so ever, you’re in trouble.

5 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I’d look at Fabinho and Gini to cover in his absence, Joe looks shot just now and needs taking out of the firing line to get his head back together. Not been the same since the dust up with that hideous twat.

Isn't Gini about 5'8"?

I know Mascherano is short and did it, but spanish league does not have same situations as this league with corners etc

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Isn't Gini about 5'8"?

I know Mascherano is short and did it, but spanish league does not have same situations as this league with corners etc

Absolutely no chance Klopp has Gini as a bonafide CB option. He might put Henderson in there as a senior player, if Matip and Gomez get injured.

We still have Nat Phillips knocking about too. And the young lad, Koumetio who looks physically robust enough.

13 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

The main reason for the second is Trent being out of position and leaving acres of space behind him. Once you allow that to happen, and the opposition to pinpoint a cross under no pressure what so ever, you’re in trouble.

I wouldnt disagree there mate, goals are usually a combo of mistakes. But there wasnt Adrian could do to stop that goal as the other poster suggested.

As regards Virg, Im not listening to what the hairy handed cunt who never has a good word for Liverpool says about the injury. I'll wait to be gutted at the news when the club releases anything.

In all seriousness, if the injury is confirmed, the overwhelming majority of Everton fans will consider it their biggest victory since their last title win. A tiny handful might rate the 1995 FA Cup win ahead of it, but not many.

1 minute ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

I would imagine there will be a fair few LFC fans that are going to make that cunts Pickford's life a living hell.

Why? 

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The Twitterati are sharing a pic that's allegedly of VVD leaving hospital on crutches. A few claiming that it's an ACL injury and he'll be out for a while. 

Hopefully baseless bollocks. 

I'd imagine he would be on crutches for a couple of days even if it isn't bad.

Everyone has been saying for 2 years if any of the front 3 or VVD got injured we would struggle. 

At least we have Jota up front now but it was always stupid not to get decent cover for centre back given Gomez and Matips fitness records. 

Down to money again but we defo need to get someone in January but probably won't.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Why? 

Have you seen what the abuse Adrian and Neco from our fans recently?

Imagine what they are going to do Pickford

Just seen a tweet from Richarlacunt saying sorry for the tackle where he's turned off comments.