Quantcast
Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30 - Page 43 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

40 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

We've lost Van Dijk for fuck knows how long. Allison is out injured for a bit and now looks like Thiago's knee might be fucked too. Wish I had half your confidence. Personally I'm praying for some null and voiding action right before christmas.

Every day's Christmas to you, isn't it?

That offside is absolutely ridiculous and there’s really nothing else to say about that. Can’t fathom how anyone without an agenda comes to that conclusion but it is what it is. We played well, Thiago and Hendo were great together. Front 3 were solid. Defense could be better but ultimately played well. Adrian is Adrian.

• Upvote 2

Apart from the abysmal Villa game we've made a reasonable start to the season with the toughest fixture list of any team in the league, we really need to go on a winning run now though.

3 minutes ago, torahboy said:

Every day's Christmas to you, isn't it?

You're right mate. We're playing brilliantly and have able deputies for every one of the players we've lost to injury. Should piss the league by Christmas.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, rubble-rouser said:

Rodriguez is a crying, diving, snide, cowardly little cunt who couldn’t hack it at a big club.

This 100% Should have been booked for waving an imaginary yellow card I detest any player doing it even ours 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Rodriguez is a crying, diving, snide, cowardly little cunt who couldn’t hack it at a big club.

He's shite. Only rated by Colombians who'd have you thinking he's the second coming of Jesus the way they go on about him.

14 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I agree with this. You should assess VAR as an overall package. 

I’ve always thought there should be a panel in three separate locations for VAR overturns - yes / no, majority decision as well as a time limit to review the footage; if you can’t decide within a minute, it’s not obvious enough to warrant changing. Giving a single extra official license to faff when we know exactly how terrible they can be is Galaxy Brain stuff.

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

Apart from the abysmal Villa game we've made a reasonable start to the season with the toughest fixture list of any team in the league, we really need to go on a winning run now though.

3 world class players missing for an extended period of time is going to make that way harder. 

I've been a fan for half a century and I've been a qualified FA referee for almost 33 years and I just do not understand it anymore.

Champions and playing some of the best football in history and I just feel like walking away from it all.

In respect of this shameful and greedy power grab that we and Man United appear to be leading, perhaps it wouldn't be all bad if it meant cutting all ties with these shamefully inept officials we currently endure?

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Remmie said:

As pissed off as I am about the officials why weren't we surrounding the ref in his fucking ear after the Virgil tackle, forcing them to take a look at the red card?

We never do.

3 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I’ve always thought there should be a panel in three separate locations for VAR overturns - yes / no, majority decision as well as a time limit to review the footage; if you can’t decide within a minute, it’s not obvious enough to warrant changing. Giving a single extra official license to faff when we know exactly how terrible they can be is Galaxy Brain stuff.

When they start drawing lines on the pitch with their Etchasketch then it's obviously not obvious at all.

8 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

6B37D0E2-A6AC-446B-8209-0C27B13C0B91.jpeg

5DD0B10D-6A49-4DD2-89B2-CDD1138A78B4.jpeg

Both Hendo and Bobby are clearly offside in that second picture more so than Virg but they've fucked about with the offside law that that no longer matters.

As you say, we're talking pixels on a screen deciding this. Pre VAR, FIFA decreed marginal offsides, the benefit should go to the striker.

I remember Jimmy Hill saying on MoTD years ago, the more you muck about with the rules, the more controversy you create.

FIFA seem to have lost sight that the objective of the game is to score goals, not disallow them on miniscule margins. FIFA wants the on field ref to be the final arbiter. They've made VAR it instead.

It is baffling to me why oliver didnt go and look at the monitor for both the van Dijk assault and Mane's 'offside.'

Im a massive Liverpool fan but I hate seeing on field injustices against any team, yes, including united,city and everton. If you dont, then you havent got realistic grounds to complain when you're on the end of similar injustices.

I honest cannot remember when Ive been so fucking fuming over decisions in a game. There's no way pickford can claim he mistimed that challenge, it's just plain reckless and a leg breaker. Using the excuse the ball wasnt in play because of the offside is a shit stain on football if they're going to allow that. It means any player can now be reckless if they've noticed a lino flagging out the corner of their eye.

The richarlison is just as fucking snidey and clear intent to injure an opponent. At first, I didnt think it was that bad but looking at it again and the cunt making a song and dance about leaving the field, I hope the FA give him at least a 5 games ban. But you know they wont.

I love my football and I can be a dickhead with the best of them. But those incidents today really make me wonder what is the fucking point? You've got small clubs plus clubs just getting promoted to the PL and having the same voice as clubs like Liverpool.

These are the cunts who vetoed 5 subs in PL games when all the major leagues in Europe allowed it for this season. "Ooh, you've got better players than us so it isnt fair you have a bigger pool of players to choose from." No shit, sherlock, that's what success gives you, the edge over your opponents. Live with it or fuck off back to the Championship.

Not that it made any appreciable difference, but we had players playing on the other side of the world in midweek, as did the shite but the tv schedulers decided this game had to be a 12.30 kick off. Where were the 'smaller' and promoted teams bleating about that because I cant find any of those cunts speaking up for Liverpool FC or everton for that matter?

Mike Riley's a cunt. Michael Oliver is, I think, one of the better PL refs but he had an absolute clusterfuck of a game if he's honest with himself. How can he think he's applied the laws of the game when pickford flies in like that and he cant be arsed even looking at the pitchside monitor for it or Sadio's 'offside?

Still fucking fuming the more I think about it!

• Upvote 5

I suppose the only problem with having the best goalie and centre back in the world is you're gonna miss them when they're not playing.

Tell you what though, for all the money spent and attempts to rebrand themselves as the next big thing in football, they still play like alehouse yard dogs. Can't polish a turd.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

You're right mate. We're playing brilliantly and have able deputies for every one of the players we've lost to injury. Should piss the league by Christmas.

Dignitas can help you.

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

I don’t think we will unless we sort the defence, we’re conceding goals by the skip load.

Nothing that can't be sorted out. I think we'll piss it.

• Upvote 1

Their team and fans are a shower of shithouse fucking rats. Fuck them into oblivion. Let all teams keep the TV Revenue they can earn individually through their own rights. Fuck off the shite who earn fuck all. Let them live off Mold and Medellin. Cunts!

2 minutes ago, torahboy said:

Dignitas can help you.

If it bothers you so much that people are venting on a football forum after we've been robbed and lost the spine of our team to injury perhaps you would be be better served fucking off to RAWK. Happy clapping nonce.

• Downvote 1