Quantcast
Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30 - Page 40 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

12 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Yeah, some absolutely shocking decisions today, but I don’t think it’s part of any wider conspiracy to deny us points. VAR is destroying the game. 

Nah.  There's no conspiracy against us.

Football - like the wider world - is just techno-fucked.

5 minutes ago, torahboy said:

We're going to piss this league again. The sub species from across the park will finish outside of the European places again. This was another day for the morons to believe it was going to be 'their time'. Best defender crocked, blooding a new midfielder, a weak home favouring official and a totally corrupt VAR adjudicator ...... and the lowlife, scummy basatards still can't beat us.

I thank all the powers of fate and my wonderful father that I never grew up to be infected with the life curdling disease that is being an Evertonian. 

True. Everything went their way and they still couldnt beat us.

On pissing the league however I reckon that wont happen if Van Dijk is out for a longer spell.

Just now, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

True. Everything went their way and they still couldnt beat us.

On pissing the league however I reckon that wont happen if Van Dijk is out for a longer spell.

We've dropped 5 points already, we may win the league but we won't piss it.

I want us to actively go out and target Richarlison in the Anfield derby. Get the game won and snap the fucker. It's all a bit Everton to think that way but, as someone posted a few pages back, I'm genuinely sick and tired of them fucking assaulting our players in practically every derby game. 

It's time for some payback. 

13 minutes ago, A_S said:

Fucking hell, while they're busy drawing their bent lines, the actual ball leaving Thiago's boot is an elongated blur! There is no way they can rule an exact line while not being 100% certain of the moment the ball leaves the boot. 

That is a very good point.

On the plus side, I wasn’t sure how Thiago and Hendo would work together in midfield. The answer is perfectly. And, yeah, a thoroughly incompetent referee and VAR performance.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Both Virg and Thiago 'not good'.

Fucking cunts.

With our luck we'll be lucky to see them again in 2020. Fuck me I haven't been this livid after a match in quite some time. 

7 minutes ago, skaro said:

No the point of his shoulder was offside, apparently.  (And you can score a goal with your shoulder, is why - now, apparently)

And that's fair enough, if that's where they want football to be these days - but it can get to fuck as far as I'm concerned.

Not what the lines show

They didn't give the Virge offside because it would then have given them more decisions to make - and they're scared of getting them wrong. So avoid them.

5 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

We had Cahill 'analysing' the match down here. I've taken shits with higher IQ's than that money grubbing cunt.

The exact point for me was when he said “it’s about being subjective and there was no subjection in that decision”.

26 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

There's no way I should be this pissed off just after winning 2 grand! 

I hope Rico's okay, he'd normally be on here making a snarky comment about paying subs by now.

Just now, Jennings said:

They didn't give the Virge offside because it would then have given them more decisions to make - and they're scared of getting them wrong. So avoid them.

Pickford should have been sent off either way. The rules are clear on that.

2 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Both Virg and Thiago 'not good'.

Fucking cunts.

Absolute fucking thugs. Assault on 2 of our players. Straight up from both of them. Noone can tell me they weren’t done on purpose either. Absolute thugs. 

• Upvote 1