Quantcast
Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30 - Page 22 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

My dad passed away on Thursday and was so looking forward to this match. I thought I wouldn’t care about the game but I actually do. I need is to win.

• Upvote 17

Anybody mentioned how shite Adrian was with their goal as the telly has ignored it completely? We need to take some of the chances we've created or they might sneak an undeserved win due to our shit keeper and iffy central defence. Come on reds.

1 minute ago, J-V said:

VAR didn't even "look at the red" card due to offise.  That's despite them actually seeing it as it happened in the same space of play.

They've failed totally to understand the laws.

Retrospective action needs taking now

Just now, angie said:

My dad passed away on Thursday and was so looking forward to this match. I thought I wouldn’t care about the game but I actually do. I need is to win.

Sorry to hear that, angie. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, angie said:

Sorry to hear that, condolences.

Just now, angie said:

Sorry for your loss.

The reds will put on a 2nd half show your arl fella would have loved and dick these rats.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Confirmed that VAR didnt look at the assault on Van Dijk. Clear red card not given, all asleep in the VAR bus, totally incompetent ref.

Nothing surprises me about VAR.

So the only people who think it wasn't a red are those officiating the actual game? Fucking appalling tackle and decision. Almost sure I saw Picklford walk off with a little smirk too, but that might just be me over reacting!

Just now, angie said:

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully there will be a win here to ease it a small bit. 

1 minute ago, angie said:

Sorry for your loss, Angie.

2 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Confirmed that VAR didnt look at the assault on Van Dijk. Clear red card not given, all asleep in the VAR bus, totally incompetent ref.

Why don't they look at it at half time then and send him off now?

1 minute ago, RedPaul said:

So the only people who think it wasn't a red are those officiating the actual game? Fucking appalling tackle and decision. Almost sure I saw Picklford walk off with a little smirk too, but that might just be me over reacting!

A shit ref being shit shocker.  Much like Adrian conceeding soft goals.

2 minutes ago, angie said:

So sorry to hear this. My condolences and best wishes.

So pretty much the whole of the footballing world condemning the lack of a red card for Pickford.

But we all know, this shit will carry on.

Have they not learnt anything from that shocking Villa v Sheffield Utd game where the ball was 10 feet over the fucking line?

The technology is there you fucking cunts.

1 minute ago, Caramac said:

KFmbyDu.gif

Virgil's lucky not to have a broken leg there! Hope the ref and VAR shithouse are feeling warm and comfy with themselves. But it's LiVARpool, innit?

3 minutes ago, angie said:

Fingers crossed for you Angie. All the best.