You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Ignoring the fact be signed a winger, creative midfielder and left back.

I think this forum was better when you weren’t on it, you really are a complete fucking burk. 

Another fucking plank who can't take a difference of opinion on here.

Sorry the likes of you and bjornebye don't like others opinion, i mean its a fucking forum after all. At least i don't go around gobbing off and insulting like you.

1 hour ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Ryan Mason

@RyanMason

Just seen the Pickford tackle Thumbs down could end a career that, terrible terrible tackle ! He has done it before & will do again !

Actions that can seriously damage an opponent or end a career are not punished, and players are getting sent off for harmless things like when Lamela threw himself to the ground after Martial raised his hand. An action that probably wasn’t powerful enough to hurt a fly.

All this with VAR to help get it right.

The level of incompetence knows no limits.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Another fucking plank who can't take a difference of opinion on here.

Sorry the likes of you and bjornebye don't like others opinion, i mean its a fucking forum after all. At least i don't go around gobbing off and insulting like you.

Errrrrrm....

I cant wait for them to get fucked over later on in the season by a bad referee or VAR and see their mental gymnastics and blind hypocrisy when they are on the bad end of a decision. 

The majority of our fans are livid about yesterday but also have the self awareness to realise we've had a few decisions go our way in other games as well.

However, we've already seen them do a U turn over wanting null and void, wanting world heritage status binned to get their new stadium, suddenly wanting tons of foreign fans and going from being the last bastion of the English game doing everything properly to singing "we're fucking rich". 

10 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Even without our more important defender and being shafted by VAR and they still couldn't beat us.

Seen some birds in town yesterday giving shit to a couple of lads in Liverpool shirts about the result.

You don't have to win to win.

I'm still absolutely raging at those decisions yesterday. 

The 7-2 against Villa didn't even really bother me as I knew that was a freak result but the sheer incompetence and total disregard for player safety from VAR  yesterday was the last straw for me and that was even before the disallowed goal. 

That VAR offical shit out big time and decided himself that a draw was the right result. VAR has turned into a mechanism to allow the powers that be during a game to determine the outcome, manipulate the result and control the narrative. 

Yeah me too. Thought it wouldn't bother me after a while, but the more I see of the images it seems that there are three calls there David Coote on VAR got completely wrong. The Pickford red card, the Mane offside and for me even the VVD offside. I honestly don't see how a VAR ref can get those wrong when they have so much time to review them. Only question I have is how are the offside lines drawn? Is it a manual process or computerised? Always looks manual to me, but appreciate could be wrong on that.

As for those two tackles. They should be punished with longer bans. Like I said before I am beginning to think the ban should last as long as the affected player is out injured for. (where it is deemed violent conduct/serious foul play). I suppose this is controversial, but these days there is no excuse for challenges like that and they need to be stamped out of the game (forgive the expression). We've topped the fair play table for 4 years in a row playing some of the best football ever seen in the Premier League, you don't need to put in tackles that could end player's careers.

15 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

The 7-2 against Villa didn't even really bother me as I knew that was a freak result but the sheer incompetence and total disregard for player safety from VAR  yesterday was the last straw for me and that was even before the disallowed goal. 

That VAR offical shit out big time and decided himself that a draw was the right result. VAR has turned into a mechanism to allow the powers that be during a game to determine the outcome, manipulate the result and control the narrative. 

It's always been the case that shit officials could ruin a game. The difference is that they used to have deniability; they could claim they never saw the incident, or they could claim that something different had happened.  VAR just provides the evidence of what happened and what the officials should have done.

I think they do post-match reviews of refereees and linos.  Do they also review VAR refs, because yesterday's was a fucking cunt.

Just now, Leyton388 said:

I feel exactly the same.

We have been badly cheated here. No red card for Pickford. Disallowed goal for an offside that nobody could see.

Everton are still 3 points ahead of us and have injured 2 of our best players, potentially for a long period of time. 

The few Evertons fans I know were full of it yesterday. 23 games, 10 years since they last beat us. I hope we use yesterdays game as a reminder every single time we play them to keep this run going.