You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

He’s never going to outjump the meff there. He was one of our better defenders today.

That was just a good goal, although I was fuming at Mané throughout that move for giving it away with a pointless blind flick.

Agree with that. Also think Henderson should’ve fouled Digne and taken a yellow.

39 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Listen you fucking GOBSHITE, stop hiding behind your fucking avatar. You think you can talk to people any way you please, now FUCK OFF back to the Coronavirus thread with your shithouse attitude.

We only have THREE CENTRE HALVES. One is out of form, ONE is always injured and the other who is our ROCK is possibly out for the season. YOU NEED FOUR FUCKING CENTRE BACKS IN THIS LEAGUE AND IN THE COMPETITIONS WE ARE IN.

We fucking ignored it again. Last seasons win is done, its over, kaput. This is a new season. The fucking signs where there, we needed a creative midfielder, an attacker, a left back a cb and a new back up keeper. And we failed to find adequate cover and now the season could be shot to pieces.

Every man and dog knew it was going to happen at some point.

Good luck. I've just sent you a PM. If you would prefer your humiliation to be private thats fine by me. 

38 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Have you seen what the abuse Adrian and Neco from our fans recently?

Imagine what they are going to do Pickford

Just seen a tweet from Richarlacunt saying sorry for the tackle where he's turned off comments.

Ok. 

7 minutes ago, No2 said:

It may have got lost in the moment but Martin Keown uttered the words "he may have actually got too strong a hand on it" for Hendos match winner.

Yeah but when you've got a head that gets hammered with an anvil every morning what do you expect? 

1 hour ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Listen you fucking GOBSHITE, stop hiding behind your fucking avatar. You think you can talk to people any way you please, now FUCK OFF back to the Coronavirus thread with your shithouse attitude.

We only have THREE CENTRE HALVES. One is out of form, ONE is always injured and the other who is our ROCK is possibly out for the season. YOU NEED FOUR FUCKING CENTRE BACKS IN THIS LEAGUE AND IN THE COMPETITIONS WE ARE IN.

We fucking ignored it again. Last seasons win is done, its over, kaput. This is a new season. The fucking signs where there, we needed a creative midfielder, an attacker, a left back a cb and a new back up keeper. And we failed to find adequate cover and now the season could be shot to pieces.

Every man and dog knew it was going to happen at some point.

Ignoring the fact be signed a winger, creative midfielder and left back.

I think this forum was better when you weren’t on it, you really are a complete fucking burk. 

5 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I've been a fan for half a century and I've been a qualified FA referee for almost 33 years and I just do not understand it anymore.

Champions and playing some of the best football in history and I just feel like walking away from it all.

In respect of this shameful and greedy power grab that we and Man United appear to be leading, perhaps it wouldn't be all bad if it meant cutting all ties with these shamefully inept officials we currently endure?

Oh brother, they're not going anywhere. It's a feature of the system not a symptom

14 minutes ago, No2 said:

It may have got lost in the moment but Martin Keown uttered the words "he may have actually got too strong a hand on it" for Hendos match winner.

Leon Osman’s reaction to the Pickford Kirate Kid lunge on VVD was an ultra positive sounding “Well it changed the course of the match...”. 

19 minutes ago, No2 said:

He also called Van Dijk a 'power horse', which is a new one on me.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

it’s an absolute joke. VAR can’t be taken seriously when they make mistakes like that. Disgrace.

I hate to say 'I told you so' but those of us on the VAR thread said that it wouldn't cover up the incompetence of the officials and it hasn't. Hardly a surprise to me and many others.

• Upvote 2

We’ve had dodgy refs fucking us over for decades.  Not the way these no mark clubs get the odd bad decision against them and cry that the worlds against them when the reality is that nobody gives a shit or even knows who they are for there to be a conspiracy against them.

We’ve had a South Yorkshire police officer costing us major games in title races and a Manchester based ref doing the same more recently.  The majority of the country don’t like scousers and it comes out for everyone to see in football.  For one year VAR stopped it.  We seen throughout the season things like Atkinson at Wolves trying to disallow a goal for Lallana handballing it when he had a clear view of it.  People seem so indoctrinated that we must have bad decisions against us that they decided to nickname us LiVARpool despite every single decision being given for us just actually following the fucking rules and us being judged fairly.

Now though we are just back to normal.  What can you do when the fella in charge of VAR just draws the offside line wherever he fancies and doesn’t refer blatant red cards to the match official.  After the club get the response from the FA they should demand that this cunt comes nowhere near Liverpool games again.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Not sunrises to read that the VAR ref David Coote was in charge of the home game against Burnley last season which was one of the worst refereeing displays I’ve seen in many a year ..

So much so that Robertson rightly bollocked him  

So -

VAR ref who cost us against Man Utd at Old Trafford last season.

Ref who cost us against Burnley at home last season.

VAR ref who cost us the game and refused to punish a wildly dangerous challenge today.

Has links to Manchester. 

Definitely not dodgy. His performances need to be brought up by Klopp next time he’s due to be involved in one of our games.

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Not sunrises to read that the VAR ref David Coote was in charge of the home game against Burnley last season which was one of the worst refereeing displays I’ve seen in many a year ..

So much so that Robertson rightly bollocked him  

Fucking love Robbo.

I've mentioned it before but VAR isn't anywhere close to being fit for purpose in these marginal offside decisions. 

I was at Anfield on the tour the day before last season started, they were at the Annie Road end calibrating the goal line technology thing, they were at it for hours moving it millimetres at a time, scanning everything, moving a bit, scanning again, over and over, by the time I had left it had looked like they had barely made any progress they must have been at it all day if not longer. 

That's the effort they went to with one moving object, crossing a stationary fixed point, with no variables other than the ball itself. 

With these offsides, we have three simultaneously moving objects, in non specific locations on the pitch, moving at different speeds, in different directions, and the line is quickly being drawn by some joker on a PC. There's too many variables, and that's before you even mention the frame rate of the cameras and I'm not even convinced the line they are drawing is even properly parallel across the pitch, are they basing it on pitch markings? What if the groundsman had been on the ale and went a bit wonky? 

It's like trying to make a da vinci replica by using potatoes.

• Upvote 2