You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

Bjornebye

22 minutes ago, Elite said:

Apart from the abysmal Villa game we've made a reasonable start to the season with the toughest fixture list of any team in the league, we really need to go on a winning run now though.

We’ve beaten Chelsea away and Arsenal, and would’ve won away at the blooos today if we weren’t cheated. A good start, the main concern is the injuries. Alisson and Van Dijk are our two most important players.

5 minutes ago, aRdja said:

It’s 2am in the morning here, can’t bloody sleep, I’m still seething about the result  Gonna need some benzos.

You and me both. That's my Sunday fucked now. Gyms are shut due to the lockdown in Melbourne so I cant even go let out some steam. Just stuck at home stewing.

So basically they rely on our lack of heading ability after injuring our best defender, play alehouse balls up to their striker and go around booting our players.

They have a champions league winning manager and a superstar Colombian but still play like Joe Royles team of the mid nineties. 23 games unbeaten against them now. Should have buried these cunts VAR or not. Still would have liked to see Jota start.

James, Mina, Richarlison, Allan and Digne are all horrible snidey cyrarsing fuckers. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Defence is the problem, we’re conceding too many goals, if you don’t stop that you won’t win anything.

Yup. Game should have been killed off after the Salah goal.

As much as I love Robbo, he was fucking dreadful on the goal.

Collectively our entire defence has been woeful for a good while.

We're back to 2017 and needing to score at least 3 goals to have a chance of winning a game.

2 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I suspect this is the result of “Project Big Picture” - expect a lot more of this.

Don't want to go all conspiracy theorist, but there might be some merit to this.

Cant recall any other PL team getting as badly shafted by VAR as we did today.

12 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Defence is the problem, we’re conceding too many goals, if you don’t stop that you won’t win anything.

Hugely unpopular opinion but I think Trent can be a huge weakness defensively but he's just different class going forward. I guess its the high risk high reward football.

They came into the game in their best form for decades.

We, however, were coming off an abysmal loss; without a first choice keeper; smoke hands in goal, who nobody dares pass to; they crock our best CB early, getting away with a red card challenge, and making us play a still shell shocked Gomez; and they STILL needed a dodgy offside decision to escape with a point.

580e2826383ad282d6e8d66eaa086b37.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Dirty bastards Everton fucking 2 of our players knees, and being rewarded with an undeserved draw. Fucking cunts. If we're winning at anfield with little time left, we need to bring on a few ressies who can take a few red cards and just machete Pickford arms in half, making them just 6 inches long.

Just now, Aw Geez said:

Dirty bastards Everton fucking 2 of our players knees, and being remarked with an undeserved draw. Fucking cunts. If we're winning at anfield with little time left, we need to bring on a few ressies who can take a few red cards and just machete Pickford arms in half, making them just 6 inches long.

Leave Pickford alone!

Richarlison certainly deserves a reducer...