You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

Bjornebye

Just now, Elite said:

As long as Adrian is playing we'll struggle in every game. He's a fucking clown and going to cost us trophies, like he did last season.

Mad having won the league we go into the Season with a piece of shit who single handedly knocked us out of the Champs League last year.  Talk about rewarding failure.

We started brilliantly and have kept them to long balls and adrian hasn't been tested, apart from the one he has to save for fuck sake. We're so profligate in front of goal for the quality of chances we create AND the quality of finishers we have. Some of our "attempts" have been fucking awful. 

It may suit us to switch to 4231 and let them come onto us a bit more. Mane and Salah have the beating of their centre halves for pace. 

They're fucking lucky pickford is still on the pitch and that wasnt a pen. In those instances, I dont see how you cannot say there wasnt intent by pickford even if Virgil was offside which is no means clear.

Sadio's goal was superb but we let them have chances before they scored. We look nervous on corners. Beglin's comment about Adrian on their goal is bullshit.

Gomez, Matip and Fabinho need to be quicker on the danger. Mo is bouncing off that yarddog Mina.

We're playing well and should be winning but we're just not clinical enough in and around the box.

We're much the better team but im not very confident of winning with Adrian in goal and now Virgil going off.

The none red card for Pickford was an absolute travesty.

Good half in terms of performance overall. Look shaky at the back still but better protected by a more committed and disciplined midfield, and playing some really good stuff in the final third. 

first 10 mins I was wanting more from Thiago, but he’s been superb since and was very unlucky not to have scored.

my stream failed when van dijk got injured so haven’t seen it in real time, but the replay they showed near the end of the half that’s a horrible challenge and I can’t understand why he’s not been sent off for it, offside or not.

another thing, I’ve got proper butterflies watching this. The most nervy and anxious I’ve felt watching footie since about 2/3 of the way through last season.

1 minute ago, niallers said:

We started brilliantly and have kept them to long balls and adrian hasn't been tested, apart from the one he has to save for fuck sake. We're so profligate in front of goal for the quality of chances we create AND the quality of finishers we have. Some of our "attempts" have been fucking awful. 

It may suit us to switch to 4231 and let them come onto us a bit more. Mane and Salah have the beating of their centre halves for pace. 

In theory letting them come at us should be a good plan. Problem is our softness at the back and our extremely poor keeper, meaning letting them higher up the pitch is extremely dangerous.