You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

Bjornebye

5 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think we'll win for the simple reason that Salah, Mane and Thiago are all well rested, didn't have to travel anywhere. Everton's front players all played multiple times with their countries, they'll be tired. As long as Adrian doesn't chuck one in again, that is. 

Not because we are a better team. The villa game and Evertons 4 win streak has done a job on us.

If it was in-front of a crowd I'd fancy us more. They would be too over-eager and Doucoure or Allan would see red. Plus their fans are far more of a hinderance than a help to them. 

Ancelotti is the ticket for them. That said, they beat a very poor Spurs side away from home (Everton did play well to be fair) then they've beaten Salford, West Brom, Fleetwood, Palace, West Ham and Brighton. Our result against Villa was an absolute freak result whereas we've beaten Arsenal and Chelsea with ease. Should we fuck be scared of these shower. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

Keita out injured.

Lad just can't string a run together can he.

Well there's a massive surprise. I feel for any player who picks up loads of niggly injuries but at the end of the day, he cost £54m and is an asset that's withering on the vine.

Our transfer strategy has been brilliant the last 5 to 7years but sorry, Naby goes in the 'to sell' box for me.

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I want to see us massively up for it. Its about pride after that Villa shambles. Theyve improved but let's be serious theyre still light years behind this Liverpool team.. bad previous result or not. Theyve never faced our front 3 all together. Time to show why we have had the success we have.

Spot on.

18 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Anyone else feeling pretty OK about tomorrow's game?

Calvert Lewin is flying, probably because he hasnt got fans in the ground and it's now like a glorified training session for him. I think he will be a real danger in front of goal.

We'll be ok if Adrian does the simple things and we dont put him under added pressure with shitty backpasses.

Also, Im going to have to watch this on some shitty stream if Im lucky as I dont have BT Sport any more. Not being able to watch games or having shitty feeds always makes me nervous. It's worse than listening to the game on a radio!

Apart from that, Im fine!