You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

Bjornebye

Guest Alex_K
1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Salah with no international game, Mane and Thiago, hopefully fully recovered and raring to go. Our best players will be fresh, add Milner and Hendo into the midfield, We’ll have the legs on these. Klopp will have kicked arse big time too, the players will run through a brick wall for him and Sunday will have been a good thing as far as the Derby is concerned. We don’t lose games, to lose 2 on the bounce, not happening. 
Richarlison, Mina and Hamez will be struggling due to all the travel. We’ve seen it ourselves over the last few years, the 1st game back after internationals is always hard, especially for the sSouth Americans. So no Fab or Bobby for me. Keep it fresh as possible.

Fucking Adrian

Back 4 as were v Villa, hopefully Matip can get some game time.

Milner Hendo Thiago

Mane Salah Minamino/ Jota. 

Despite our record in the Derby, I’ve not been this confident for a while, their defence don’t look great and we’ll be up fo this like we haven’t been for a Derby for years, not to say we haven’t been in the past but there’s a bit more on this after Sunday and with how well they are doing. This team produces when the pressure is on and it’s on. We’ll smash the cunts, 5 or 6-1. 

Good man. Some must be petrified by their own shadow.

5 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Good man. Some must be petrified by their own shadow.

Too many remember the last game but forget how boss we’ve been for 2 years, this team is one of the best we’ve seen, it’s gonna take more than one game before I start giving them the last rites. Scared of Everton? Seen it all now. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Alex_K
1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Too many remember the last game but forget how boss we’ve been for 2 years, this team is one of the best we’ve seen, it’s gonna take more than one game before I start giving them the last rites. Scared of Everton? Seen it all now. 

Yep. Goldfish. V. important to get Henderson / Mane back however. We all know how long it takes players to adapt to Klopp-football (See: Robertson; Fabinho). The system is not well suited to several key players being pulled out at one time.

48 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Last three at Timberland were all 0-0, the one before that was 1-1, and the one before that took an injury time winner from Sadio or it would have been another 0-0.

Just saying.

All blood and guts from them, with the folks who go the game behind them.

Be interesting to see if they try to get out of their own half this time around.

48 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Last three at Timberland were all 0-0, the one before that was 1-1, and the one before that took an injury time winner from Sadio or it would have been another 0-0.

Just saying.

3 goals in 6 years.

In the same period there have been fucking loads in the Anfield derbies.

10 minutes ago, suzy said:

Is Hendo going to play with England? I really hope not!

Jurgen said it would be good for Hendo to get minutes with England. I just hope Southgate doesn't do his usual of expecting our players to play every minute. 

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Just saying.

Yes, yes. In none of those games did everton think they could beat us. They'll have a different belief now. It might even border on cockyness given their start and our abysmal result at Villa.

Some people seem to think we've gone to shit because of the Villa result. We might have but I dont think so. If anything, that result will have been a massive wake up call to many of the players if not some on the coaching staff.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Salah with no international game, Mane and Thiago, hopefully fully recovered and raring to go. Our best players will be fresh, add Milner and Hendo into the midfield, We’ll have the legs on these. Klopp will have kicked arse big time too, the players will run through a brick wall for him and Sunday will have been a good thing as far as the Derby is concerned. We don’t lose games, to lose 2 on the bounce, not happening. 
Richarlison, Mina and Hamez will be struggling due to all the travel. We’ve seen it ourselves over the last few years, the 1st game back after internationals is always hard, especially for the sSouth Americans. So no Fab or Bobby for me. Keep it fresh as possible.

Fucking Adrian

Back 4 as were v Villa, hopefully Matip can get some game time.

Milner Hendo Thiago

Mane Salah Minamino/ Jota. 

Despite our record in the Derby, I’ve not been this confident for a while, their defence don’t look great and we’ll be up fo this like we haven’t been for a Derby for years, not to say we haven’t been in the past but there’s a bit more on this after Sunday and with how well they are doing. This team produces when the pressure is on and it’s on. We’ll smash the cunts, 5 or 6-1. 

No Fabinho ? You've started early 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

No Fabinho ? You've started early 

Have a look at the post again, fresh legs where possible. Fab and Firmino with all the travelling involved will be fatigued and may not be ready anyway after getting back, having Covid tests and wait for results. Thiago, Milner and Hendo for me. They’ll have the same problem with Richarlison, Mina and Hamez, if they start, our fresh legs and energy will see them off, if they don’t start, their stand ins are Championship standard. We’ve got options, especially in midfield, we should use it. 

7 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Have a look at the post again, fresh legs where possible. Fab and Firmino with all the travelling involved will be fatigued and may not be ready anyway after getting back, having Covid tests and wait for results. Thiago, Milner and Hendo for me. They’ll have the same problem with Richarlison, Mina and Hamez, if they start, our fresh legs and energy will see them off, if they don’t start, their stand ins are Championship standard. We’ve got options, especially in midfield, we should use it. 

I'd play Fabinho with a broken leg right now.