You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Premier League - 17/10/20 - 12:30

Bjornebye

I reckon we'll be alright, we just need to tweak a few things:

*Don't pass it to Adrian. Ever. Boot it into the stands, handle it for a pen, try to ping it off the crossbar, shove it up your shirt and pretend you're Jan Molby, anything, just DON'T PASS IT TO ADRIAN!

*Stop trying to play offside against absolutely everything, particularly players in their own half. It's not a cheat code for defending.

*Teach Trent and whoever's RCB the rudimentary basics of how to show a right footed player outside onto his left foot, rather than always allowing them inside to shoot.

*Find our PEDs and Bobby's shooting boots.

*Sacrifice someone in a wicker man.

• Upvote 2

We’ve got to sort our right hand side out otherwise this is gonna be carnage. 

If Dean Smith can see it then Ancelotti definitely will. Be arsed watching that little cheat Richarlison throwing himself on the floor everytime he gets near our box or Digne flying past them unchallenged.

Our right hand side gets targeted for a reason. No one ever tries it on down the left.

6 minutes ago, Red74 said:

We’ve got to sort our right hand side out otherwise this is gonna be carnage. 

If Dean Smith can see it then Ancelotti definitely will. Be arsed watching that little cheat Richarlison throwing himself on the floor everytime he gets near our box or Digne flying past them unchallenged.

Our right hand side gets targeted for a reason. No one ever tries it on down the left.

Our right hand is often targeted and not just because of Trent. Salah is a great player but he simply doesn't do the same kind of work ahead and behind TAA that Mane does with Robbo. Moving Salah central can often work better because Salah is an excellent striker but the player out wide often does more work defensively. Mind you,this could all be moot with Adrian in goal.

No real training time after getting absolutely twatted makes me nervous. They have this self belief and ours must really have a nervousness especially with Adrian in goal. There is no way we don't concede so we need to be on fire upfront, hope Mane is back and firing. Drop Bobby and Keita its like being two men down.

Really gonna depend on the line ups - reckon gonna be carnage after a lot of players asked to play 3 fucking international shite games in a week.....put on top issues with covid testing as they fly all over place and late arrivals back.

Ridiculous really.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Really gonna depend on the line ups - reckon gonna be carnage after a lot of players asked to play 3 fucking international shite games in a week.....put on top issues with covid testing as they fly all over place and late arrivals back.

Ridiculous really.

Hell of a change for us to be panicking. Our heads have finally fallen off.

36 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

A 0-0 shitfest.

Yeah, or 1-1. It's sometimes a completely underwhelming non-event at their place. 

I'm no Arrigo Sacchi, but looking at the respective goalkeepers, if I was either manager I'd probably be suggesting a few more efforts from distance from my side. 

Salah with no international game, Mane and Thiago, hopefully fully recovered and raring to go. Our best players will be fresh, add Milner and Hendo into the midfield, We’ll have the legs on these. Klopp will have kicked arse big time too, the players will run through a brick wall for him and Sunday will have been a good thing as far as the Derby is concerned. We don’t lose games, to lose 2 on the bounce, not happening. 
Richarlison, Mina and Hamez will be struggling due to all the travel. We’ve seen it ourselves over the last few years, the 1st game back after internationals is always hard, especially for the sSouth Americans. So no Fab or Bobby for me. Keep it fresh as possible.

Fucking Adrian

Back 4 as were v Villa, hopefully Matip can get some game time.

Milner Hendo Thiago

Mane Salah Minamino/ Jota. 

Despite our record in the Derby, I’ve not been this confident for a while, their defence don’t look great and we’ll be up fo this like we haven’t been for a Derby for years, not to say we haven’t been in the past but there’s a bit more on this after Sunday and with how well they are doing. This team produces when the pressure is on and it’s on. We’ll smash the cunts, 5 or 6-1. 

• Upvote 1