Quantcast
Villa (A) Premier League - 4/10/20 - 19:15 - Page 41 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Villa (A) Premier League - 4/10/20 - 19:15

Recommended Posts

We were well and truly cunted in the quim there.

 

theyve exposed our weakness there, I.e, don’t fanny about with it at the back so we can press them, just hoof it high over the midfield and run at us. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just hope Klopp doesn’t double down on the high line. A bit of humility is required. 
 

90 points will win this league. That might involve grinding out the odd result, especially against rivals. We can do this - we did it in 18/19. I like a high line, but this is kamikaze. Just gives shut teams a chance. God help us if we try to play like this in Europe.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carra needs hooking from the commentary box . I have little doubt 90 percent of punters have the remotest clue as to what he bangs on about and for anyone not from Liverpool he speaks a foreign language when he gets himself over excited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only Salah, Jota and Robertson get any credit there. Rest of the starters were absolutely shite. Think it's at the point where we need to consider benching Firmino, his confidence is shot to pieces. Keita isn't good enough. Even when he/the team plays well, he always looks the weakest link to me. Some other senior players need to take a look at themselves - Gomez, Trent, Van Dijk, Fabinho. Need to bounce back against Everton, obviously. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has there ever been a game where we've conceded 3 massively deflected goals like that? Everything they hit off us went in. Not excusing the performance but that stat is crazy. Add in the penalty and its a 4 goal swing. Grasping at straws I suppose but what else can we do

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rubble-rouser said:

Just hope Klopp doesn’t double down on the high line. A bit of humility is required. 
 

90 points will win this league. That might involve grinding out the odd result, especially against rivals. We can do this - we did it in 18/19. I like a high line, but this is kamikaze. Just gives shut teams a chance. God help us if we try to play like this in Europe.

High line is ok if your midfield presses and works hard in front of it.

 

Sadly today it was invisible.

 

It is also OK if your defenders are switched on and not casual.

 

Sadly today they were switched off and dead casual.

 

A lot of work to be done to put that right....sadly no time to do so between now and derby as everyone is away on international shite 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Golden Eel said:

Only Salah, Jota and Robertson get any credit there. Rest of the starters were absolutely shite. Think it's at the point where we need to consider benching Firmino, his confidence is shot to pieces. Keita isn't good enough. Even when he/the team plays well, he always looks the weakest link to me. Some other senior players need to take a look at themselves - Gomez, Trent, Van Dijk, Fabinho. Need to bounce back against Everton, obviously. 

Agree with all of that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What can you even say about that? Genuinely like we aren’t living in real life anymore, actually had to pinch myself throughout. 
 

Salah and Robbo permitted we were absolutely fucking abject, abysmal an embarrassment to the crest, anything you could think of is appropriate.

 

Lets hope it’s a 1 off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Well I bet there's some very angry words in our dressing room after that shit show, especially from Hendo and Milner.

 

Jurgen, you need to take a long hard look at what's going on here. The defence was all over the shop and disorganised. This is a bad, bad result to go into the international break. We'll only have a few days when all the players return to prepare for the derby and the shite will be licking their lips for the first time in donkeys.

I read those bits in the voice of David Mitchell.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Sometimes you need a kick up the arss. We've been riding our luck in a few games for a while, VVD has got cocky IMO, Fabinho been shite for about a year, Fabinho is a striker that doesn't score goals.

 

We rely too much on Mane and Sallah for pretty much everything going forward. Keita is a totally pointless player and pre Jota we've had nothing on the bench.

Been coasting since February and putting in lazy lethargic performances quite a lot. Well and truly twatted tonight, some players should never play again and some need a fucking rocket up their arse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Klopp just does a quick, 'Well done to Villa, we were a disgrace, I'm furious' and then fucks off until the next game. I don't want to hear a single word from any of those shit arses until they've next played like they can play at their best. That was an utter disgrace. They've certainly written themselves into the history books again - that must be the worst top flight performance we've given as champions.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without question the worst performance from a Liverpool team in my life time.

 

Adrian should never play for us again and Firmino needs dropping about 6 months ago.

 

If we're honest Villa could of scored 12 or 13 today. I dont think we can just put this down to" just one of those days " I really fear we have deep rooted issues.

 

Last season is done and dusted it needs to be filed away now.

 

I promised myself if we won the league last season that I wouldn't really give a fuck about football after that. It's a philosophy Im trying to cling to now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, niallers said:

Has there ever been a game where we've conceded 3 massively deflected goals like that? Everything they hit off us went in. Not excusing the performance but that stat is crazy. Add in the penalty and its a 4 goal swing. Grasping at straws I suppose but what else can we do

The deflected goals were a weird quirk, but we were giving up chance after chance, and quality chances at that. There's no way it will even be a discussion point for Klopp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Robbo being brutally honest about the performance on LFC TV.  Attitude wrong from the start, mistakes from everyone, lost all our battles all over the place and Villa totally deserving. Said the deflections were crazy but wasnt the reason we lost.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Villa kid getting interviewed

 

“Did you work on getting in behind Liverpool’s high line in training this week?”

 

”No, not really. We mainly worked on blocking their passing lanes when they had the ball.”

 

Carra analysing the game.

 

“I was listening to the Villa kids interview before on how they’ve been working on getting in behind Liverpool’s high line.”

 

U WOT M8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, derykw said:

Without question the worst performance from a Liverpool team in my life time.

 

Adrian should never play for us again and Firmino needs dropping about 6 months ago.

 

If we're honest Villa could of scored 12 or 13 today. I dont think we can just put this down to" just one of those days " I really fear we have deep rooted issues.

 

Last season is done and dusted it needs to be filed away now.

 

I promised myself if we won the league last season that I wouldn't really give a fuck about football after that. It's a philosophy Im trying to cling to now.

Any plans for your 6th Birthday next May mate? 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×