You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Villa (A) Premier League - 4/10/20 - 19:15

Bjornebye

Poleaxed, pig. Poleaxed.

Terrible performance boys, but you have to put it behind you and regroup, seethe over the shite that’ll be aimed at you over the next two weeks, then put it right in the best way possible against the best opponents possible.

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

This result is a game changer. Cant see us recovering from this to a level needed to win the league. 

7-2 against relegation fodder. 

It is a result that suggests much deeper issues than just a 'bad day'

We of course have to trust Klopp to identify what is wrong and what needs to be dome to fix it.

He should start with sorting one or two of them's attitudes - far too casual and not switched on.

He should also never pick that clown in goal again...play the Irish kid if have to if can't get anyone in.

It's a humiliating result, hopefully it wakes us up, hopefully it hurts but most of all hopefully Klopp has the answers to put it right....the magnitude of this can't be underestimated, it isn't a beating when down to 10 men against a top side like at City when Mane got sent off (although could argue we only had 10 given the joke in goal like) it is an absolute dicking against a poor outfit, and one full of self inflicted wounds too.

Time will tell whether it is a freak result or a sign of a deeper problem i suppose, but for today it is a total humiliation and one for which regardless of all they have achieved in last two years every single one of them should be absolutely ashamed of and dying to put right.

1 minute ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

You've obviously not seen him play.

He's fucking shite.

How the flying fuck have we amassed all these horrific keepers?

Mignolet and Karius too. Fucking hell.

I've seen him, he's gash but I can't stomach Adrian in goal anymore!

I'd take Danny Ward back from Leicester, and he's not great! If Alli is made of quavers we need a new keeper asap!

2 minutes ago, The Guest said:

He has never done that but he can do what he wants you crying cunt.  He’s won us the league and the champions league doing it.

He did, the other day, when Keane said we'd been sloppy but Klopp said it was all part of the plan.

But yeah you are right, he has done enough to do what he wants  I'm just emotional after seeing the one of the most embarrassing Liverpool performances of my 41 years.