Quantcast
Villa (A) Premier League - 4/10/20 - 19:15 - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Villa (A) Premier League - 4/10/20 - 19:15

Gonna be a lot tougher now. But it really underlines what a strong squad we have now. To be missing 3 of the best players who are probably all in the top 2 in their position in the world and still be able to put out a team as good as we will later really says it all. 

It's either almost nothing and this is precautionary so that he doesn't travel to Brazil, or it's a dislocated shoulder, or something like that. You wouldn't think this is just some knock. 

8 minutes ago, niallers said:

His little niggling injuries are starting to get more common. He was rock solid his first season. Fuck sake

I agree, but to be fair this one is not a niggling injury. Rather the opposite I’d say.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Next time Trump does an update from hospital the camera will pan back to show Mane, Henderson and Allison playing three 'n' in.

Takes me back that

We won plenty of league games with Adrian in goal last year.

With a midfield of any three from Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Milner, Keita & Jones plus Jota in for Mané, I'm not pissing my knickers just yet.

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Not sure the whole high line thing would be anything but a disaster with Adrian. 

Depends on the tradeoff we want to make. Lower block exposes a keeper to more chances, but usually of lower quality. High line usually fewer chances but of a higher quality. 

• Upvote 1