Quantcast
Champions League Thread - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Aventus

Champions League Thread

I'd like to see us get a real name in rhythm group, not some mickey mouse Ukrainians or Russians (with all due respect). 

I'd gladly take Barcelona in the groups, dortmund to, inter Milan, throw in a few minnows to get 6 points, the other games you want to actually play well to win. Gets the juices flowing. 

Marseille as it stands will get smoked in Europe. They have no squad. It's not bad if we get them pot 4. Would like Rennes and Ajax, from a personal entertainment standpoint. And then whoever from 3 but better if we avoid the Italian teams. All three would be tough and annoying. 

11 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Yawn.

Should just be straight knockout this year. 

Dunno about yawn but I agree about straight knockout. 2 legs. 

Final seedlings.

E2D052A8-8B0D-4957-962A-1B4D83BE0DFE.jpeg

I didn’t realise Kransnodar is in south Russia. East of the Black Sea. I bets it a c.5hr flight there.

Get them, play them away last when we’ve, hopefully, already qualified, and send a League Cup side over.

11 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

I'd like to see us get a real name in rhythm group, not some mickey mouse Ukrainians or Russians (with all due respect). 

Get what your saying but given the compressed schedule this year, I think we’d benefit greater from a more favourable draw. 

Let Citeh against Bayern & Inter for a change. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Final seedlings.

E2D052A8-8B0D-4957-962A-1B4D83BE0DFE.jpeg

I didn’t realise Kransnodar is in south Russia. East of the Black Sea. I bets it a c.5hr flight there.

Get them, play them away last when we’ve, hopefully, already qualified, and send a League Cup side over.

Krasnodar, lovely city by the Black Sea ! 

17 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Shaktar, Krasndor & Ferencvaros please. Cheers. 

Ferencvaros, that brings back memories as a kid, in the snow not sure if that was at home or away. Florin Albert, European player of the year 1967, I've heard there was loads trying to get into Anfield just to see him. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

I'd take that, even if the Mancs got a piss easy group

Screenshot_20201001-122559_Samsung Internet.jpg

Given the state of them I don't think any group would be 'piss easy' for them at the moment. 

17 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Yawn.

Should just be straight knockout this year. 

I agree with that. The group stages are incredibly boring until the last round. Of all years this would have been an opportunity to do something different. 

Looking forward to seeing the jokeshop group that European giants Manchester City get.