Quantcast
Arsenal (H) Premier League - 28/9/20 - 20:00 - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Arsenal (H) Premier League - 28/9/20 - 20:00

Fucking knew it. That half brazilian, half Italian, half Spanish cunt is the mallingerer we all knew he was.

Only here for a pay cheque and to walk down county road humming the z cars tune. Van dijk is passed it and Salah and mane won't pass to each other. 

We have to play a centre back in midfield too.

We're a laughing stock.

Adrian has just tweeted “I’d  like to say I’m overwhelmed by the thousands of messages of support I’ve received from Liverpool fans over the off chance I was going to be called upon for tonight’s game” “Thank you” ....   #YNWA

Just now, Stickman said:

Adrian has just tweeted “I’d  like to say I’m overwhelmed by the thousands of messages of support I’ve received from Liverpool fans over the off chance I was going to be called upon for tonight’s game” “Thank you” ....   #YNWA

Is he sure they were Liverpool fans?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Lot of pace on the counter in the Arsenal team. The pressing better be on point, especially without the quality of Thiago to keep the ball.

And I hope its gini who is on our right and not Keita as arse are, as we know, very strong down their left. We need someone to help cover trent

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Jesus thats some ripe sarcasm!

19 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Thank fuck we don't have to shit ourselves over Adrian . 

90 min game yet....if he was that touch and go never know.

Genuinely don't know why a footballer would have Twitter.   Even Salah gets grief on there.   What chance does players that are terrible have? 

Last thing I'd be doing with that sort of money is reading messages from some 12 year old calling me all sorts.   

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, niallers said:

And I hope its gini who is on our right and not Keita as arse are, as we know, very strong down their left. We need someone to help cover trent

hahaha.  I thought the same, but it was Gini who was late getting back to help out Neco in the community shield.

21 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Thiago already crocked, basically a Tesco Finest version of Lallana.

I’ll be honest I knew nothing about him but a few did flag up his poor injury record

12 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Their back 4 looks like something you would end up with in one of Stigs drafts.

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Jesus thats some ripe sarcasm!

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

I’ll be honest I knew nothing about him but a few did flag up his poor injury record

150 league appearances for Bayern in 7 seasons.

Last 3 seasons:

18 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Surely that's fake? I cannot see Klopp allowing players to use social media on the day of a game to make such a public statement.

In other news, what's the issue with Thiago, have we bought another glass man?!

Disappointed to see Thiago out but he doesn't have the greatest of injury records so expect more absences from him. A real shame, would have loved to see him start tonight especially with Hendo out.

1 minute ago, Baltar said:

Disappointed to see Thiago out but he doesn't have the greatest of injury records so expect more absences from him. A real shame, would have loved to see him start tonight especially with Hendo out.

Nice and positive from the off. Give the lad a chance.

21 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I've had a very, very frustrating day today work wise so I really need this. It shall be they who have their bastard cunted!

Doesn't everybody when they go to work! It can prove very stressful. 

Result please, as I think it will be. 

Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Nice and positive from the off. Give the lad a chance.

Not being negative, just based on his past injury record I don't think we're likely to see him start every game.

2 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Not being negative, just based on his past injury record I don't think we're likely to see him start every game.

Me either but do we know what is wrong yet? 

14 minutes ago, an tha said:

150 league appearances for Bayern in 7 seasons.

Last 3 seasons:

In his last 5 seasons he played 42,41, 32,42 and 40 games in all competitions.  He won't play every game here, but he's no Lallana/Sturridge.

• Upvote 1