Quantcast
Arsenal (H) Premier League - 28/9/20 - 20:00 - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Arsenal (H) Premier League - 28/9/20 - 20:00

Recommended Posts

Fucking knew it. That half brazilian, half Italian, half Spanish cunt is the mallingerer we all knew he was.

Only here for a pay cheque and to walk down county road humming the z cars tune. Van dijk is passed it and Salah and mane won't pass to each other. 

We have to play a centre back in midfield too.

We're a laughing stock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adrian has just tweeted “I’d  like to say I’m overwhelmed by the thousands of messages of support I’ve received from Liverpool fans over the off chance I was going to be called upon for tonight’s game” “Thank you” ....   #YNWA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stickman said:

Adrian has just tweeted “I’d  like to say I’m overwhelmed by the thousands of messages of support I’ve received from Liverpool fans over the off chance I was going to be called upon for tonight’s game” “Thank you” ....   #YNWA

Is he sure they were Liverpool fans?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Lot of pace on the counter in the Arsenal team. The pressing better be on point, especially without the quality of Thiago to keep the ball.

And I hope its gini who is on our right and not Keita as arse are, as we know, very strong down their left. We need someone to help cover trent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Adrian has just tweeted “I’d  like to say I’m overwhelmed by the thousands of messages of support I’ve received from Liverpool fans over the off chance I was going to be called upon for tonight’s game” “Thank you” ....   #YNWA

Jesus thats some ripe sarcasm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Thank fuck we don't have to shit ourselves over Adrian . 

90 min game yet....if he was that touch and go never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genuinely don't know why a footballer would have Twitter.   Even Salah gets grief on there.   What chance does players that are terrible have? 

 

Last thing I'd be doing with that sort of money is reading messages from some 12 year old calling me all sorts.   

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, niallers said:

And I hope its gini who is on our right and not Keita as arse are, as we know, very strong down their left. We need someone to help cover trent

hahaha.  I thought the same, but it was Gini who was late getting back to help out Neco in the community shield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Thiago already crocked, basically a Tesco Finest version of Lallana.

I’ll be honest I knew nothing about him but a few did flag up his poor injury record

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Their back 4 looks like something you would end up with in one of Stigs drafts.

 

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Jesus thats some ripe sarcasm!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Captain Howdy said:

I’ll be honest I knew nothing about him but a few did flag up his poor injury record

150 league appearances for Bayern in 7 seasons.

 

Last 3 seasons:

19

30

24

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Adrian has just tweeted “I’d  like to say I’m overwhelmed by the thousands of messages of support I’ve received from Liverpool fans over the off chance I was going to be called upon for tonight’s game” “Thank you” ....   #YNWA

Surely that's fake? I cannot see Klopp allowing players to use social media on the day of a game to make such a public statement.

 

In other news, what's the issue with Thiago, have we bought another glass man?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointed to see Thiago out but he doesn't have the greatest of injury records so expect more absences from him. A real shame, would have loved to see him start tonight especially with Hendo out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Baltar said:

Disappointed to see Thiago out but he doesn't have the greatest of injury records so expect more absences from him. A real shame, would have loved to see him start tonight especially with Hendo out.

Nice and positive from the off. Give the lad a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I've had a very, very frustrating day today work wise so I really need this. It shall be they who have their bastard cunted!

Doesn't everybody when they go to work! It can prove very stressful. 

Result please, as I think it will be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Nice and positive from the off. Give the lad a chance.

Not being negative, just based on his past injury record I don't think we're likely to see him start every game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Not being negative, just based on his past injury record I don't think we're likely to see him start every game.

Me either but do we know what is wrong yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, an tha said:

150 league appearances for Bayern in 7 seasons.

 

Last 3 seasons:

19

30

24

 

 

 

In his last 5 seasons he played 42,41, 32,42 and 40 games in all competitions.  He won't play every game here, but he's no Lallana/Sturridge.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×