Quantcast
Arsenal (H) Premier League - 28/9/20 - 20:00 - Page 26 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Arsenal (H) Premier League - 28/9/20 - 20:00

That would have been more enjoyable without Martin Tyler. Almost felt sorry for Gary Neville, you would feel him wishing for it to stop. He's that old cunt at a party you can't get rid of.

Just now, Caramac said:

UI0YsBF.gif

I thought it was deflected at first but it was just lovely control and a lovely hit.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Job done.

Kind of victory we used to be on the receiving end of at theirs when they were boss....just comfortable and efficient.

And we go ahead of the goodison galactico's!

Might pay GOT a visit for the feewwwwwmm

Oh and Tyler tonight was a disgrace never stopped pushing his narrative of 'plucky Arsenal' - how they 'stayed in game' blah blah blah...like they are some lower league team.

Even quoted Brian Moore from 1989 and then changed it to 'a point is up for grabs now'

Begged for VAR for hand ball on Jota goal when it wasn't even close.

Embarrassing stuff and was incessant all night.

• Upvote 1

Think we made that a lot harder than it should have been.

Good job Alli was playing tonight, some crucial one on one stops there. Why do we have players asking for the ball then giving it straight back to the player who gave it them?

Nice that Jota scored on his debut, thought he looked a lot better than he did in the Lincoln game. Should really have scored that one on the left of the box though. Obviously a language problem beyween him and Mo on that chance we managed to spurn.

Clean sheet would have been nice but Robbo atoned with a goal. 3 points and onto Villa. Really not arsed about the EFL Cup but hope we win is all I'll say about it for now.

And a couple of big League games coming up too - against fellow 100%ers, potentially.

Great season is this, I have to say.

Derby could be the biggest (and emptiest) in years.

At the risk of being a mockering cunt. 

I honestly think we have this league won already. 

The rest of the league are all shit scared of us, and rightly so..... We're fucking awesome

• Upvote 1

Just now, an tha said:

Oh and Tyler tonight was a disgrace never stopped pushing his narrative of 'plucky Arsenal' - how they 'stayed in game' blah blah blah...like they are some lower league team.

Even quoted Brian Moore from 1989 and then changed it to 'a point is up for grabs now'

It's great isnt it 

Hopefully Jota netting will make Firmino recognise that he needs to push on a bit. His work rate and dedication is unquestionable, but he's not quite hitting his previous heights, for me. 

When Sky went through the options we had who didn't start tonight, it made you realise just how impressive the squad depth is now. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

He never used the phrase stay in the game until Keane said it at half time, the massive shitbag.

3 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

At the risk of being a mockering cunt. 

I honestly think we have this league won already. 

The rest of the league are all shit scared of us, and rightly so..... We're fucking awesome

Not impressed with the potential rivals so far, I have to say.