You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) Premier League - 28/9/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Had a quick look on a couple of forums to get a take on it. Most interest take was Leicester fans who thought last nights game was shit and neither we nor Arsenal are all that. One Spurs fan thinks they’re better equipped than Arsenal to attack us, but seems to have forgotten who is managing them.

Ah yes, Leicester. Our closest 'rivals' up until Boxing Day last year.

2 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

I'm not a top lurker by any stretch but I just had to have a read of both blue moon and the red cafe forums last night. 

Dare I say it, it seems the majority of the utd fans accept and respect what we're doing, but those plastic dopes on blue moon are a different breed. If you didn't watch the game you'd think arsenal where all over us, but only for our "obvious" bribery of tt referees we would have had Mane sent off and lost 10 nil. 

Its comedy gold. 

Redcafe is pretty level headed. They seem to have a lot of jealousy for us,  our manager and our system.

Bluemoon isn't nicknamed blue loon for nothing. All our players are on PEDs, referee's are bought and even with all that we need luck to win. Similar to grand old team

Just now, mgw100 said:

I was a bit worried tbh

I was a touch on the 'oh shit' side, too. I think it was in between a yellow and a red, and I'm glad it was rounded down and not up. I think it's the right decision because it bumped up off the shoulder. If it was straight to the face, you couldn't much complain at a red. 

Mane should have been sent off.

Should have been a free kick before first goal, Arsenal stopped and ref helped RS.

Second goal was handball

Allison looked outside the area to me when he made that "save".

Fabinho should have gone for that attack on Auba and not even a free kick, then immediately books Arsenal player.

Third goal was handball.

LiVARpool, powers that be, PED long sleeve cunts.

If Liverpool hadn't scored and Arsenal got another it would have been 2 0.

Edit: Shit wrong forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I think Mane was a little fortunate myself. Not that I think it was definitely a red card (because I haven't got a clue what a red is anymore), but just that it was certainly reckless on his part. Notwithstanding the fact that Tierney went down like a sack of shit trying to get him sent off, he did stick an elbow in his face for no real reason. 

It's not surprising (or especially unreasonable) that fans of other teams are saying it was a red card. If Aubameyang had done it and we'd lost, this thread would have been full of people saying it was a red. 

4 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

I think Mane was a little fortunate myself. Not that I think it was definitely a red card (because I haven't got a clue what a red is anymore), but just that it was certainly reckless on his part. Notwithstanding the fact that Tierney went down like a sack of shit trying to get him sent off, he did stick an elbow in his face for no real reason. 

It's not surprising (or especially unreasonable) that fans of other teams are saying it was a red card. If Aubameyang had done it and we'd lost, this thread would have been full of people saying it was a red. 

I flinched when I saw Mane do that but it was clearly a yellow and not a red. 

As I said last night, it could have been a red card especially as he'd also committed a blatant foul only seconds before shoving Bellerin-end over. You see refs give reds for that. If the game had been at the Emirates with a full crowd on roaring at the ref, it may have been or gone to VAR.

But fuck all the other fans moaning.

We were well beaten quite a few times by Wenger's Arsenal at their best. In particular, that away game when Henry tied Carra in knots. But not once did they ever do to us what we did to them last night. Almost complete control from start to finish. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Lots of idiots out there moaning about Mane not being sent off, what a load of shite. Tierney went down as if he had been floored by a left hook, when Mane barely grazed his face. Never a sending off. 

After seeing this unfunny gif all summer from the null and void brigade over not winning the league it’s kind of liberating posting after their crying tweets now

Still fucking annoying 

tenor.gif?itemid=15697115

3 minutes ago, aws said:

We were well beaten quite a few times by Wenger's Arsenal at their best. In particular, that away game when Henry tied Carra in knots. But not once did they ever do to us what we did to them last night. Almost complete control from start to finish. 

We led that at half time as well....then he destroyed us....brilliant performance.

59 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Mane should have been sent off.

Should have been a free kick before first goal, Arsenal stopped and ref helped RS.

Second goal was handball

Allison looked outside the area to me when he made that "save".

Fabinho should have gone for that attack on Auba and not even a free kick, then immediately books Arsenal player.

Third goal was handball.

LiVARpool, powers that be, PED long sleeve cunts.

If Liverpool hadn't scored and Arsenal got another it would have been 2 0.

Edit: Shit wrong forum.

4gnkuk.jpg

I'll admit, this meme needs some work...

• Upvote 1