You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) Premier League - 28/9/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

Tough start with a good promoted side playing like a cup final we win that then we brush aside 2 so called top4 teams with ease wiithout Thiago,Hendo,OX etc was a little worried about a title hangover but from what ive seen and still ony early on the road to the title goes through jurgens boys

2 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Anyone got a clip or can say what Klopp exactly said to Keane?

"did you call us sloppy you little fucking leprechaun I'll fucking web you all over Utting Avenue you little fart fuck off come at me " 

Harsh on Keane like he did say a few 'tings' were sloppy but he's been nothing but complimentary about us. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

"did you call us sloppy you little fucking leprechaun I'll fucking web you all over Utting Avenue you little fart fuck off come at me " 

Harsh on Keane like he did say a few 'tings' were sloppy but he's been nothing but complimentary about us. 

Ha ha close enough

14 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Made up for Jota.

Fucking hell. State of our squad. 

Jota on for Sadio. Mini for Bobby.

Thiago, Hendo, Div, Shaq, Milner and Ox didn't even play.

Before Klopp, the lines "Fucking hell. State of our squad" meant something significantly different.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Keane clearly said we were sloppy tonight. Only one moment from Robbo could be described that way. 

The Lacazaette chance too, Trent was asleep. The growl Robbo gave him and the roar from Virgil certainly would have woken him up. Loved that bit.

• Upvote 1