You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) Premier League - 28/9/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

Well Sadio was pumped up at the start, wasnt he? Two blatant fouls in the first 2 minutes, I was worried he was going to be red carded.

It's a bit churlish to moan but why the fuck have we got to try and walk the ball into the net everytime? Just fucking shoot now and then, eh? Leno doesnt look the best keeper to me and flaps a lot.

Gini does a lot of great work but Ive never seen a player mishit so many good chances in front of goal. He should have two goals in that half alone. And Virgil, stop pissing about and laying it all on the keeper all the time.

This fucking letting the offside play out before raising the flag needs fucking off as well.

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

We're far better here but need another goal. We're liable to concede at any time. Arsenal are massive spawny cunts. 

They’re just horrible to watch and look horrible to play against; a shithouse combination of negativity and counter-attacking menace. I can see why a player would feel somewhat on edge against them, particularly when it’s level or there’s only one goal in it.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Because VAR makes the final decision so they don't make mistakes so the game flows then if the linesman thinks its off he waves his flag. Then it goes to VAR. 

Essentially though the same thing is happening. The only difference being that the ref can’t judge whether play needs stopping or not and that’s the bit I don’t like.  He should flag like last season and then the ref decides whether the opportunity is worth carrying on.  What we’ve got now is the linesman thinking they should let it go and the ref being clueless so the game runs on and wastes time.  They’re letting a lot more decisions which aren’t even close carry on now.

Also out of the blue yesterday they flagged for a really tight one like the linesman had just forgotten and the ref couldn’t blow quick enough.

2 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Sadio needs to be hauled off as early as possible. Definitely has a second yellow in him tonight. 

He was booked in the 3rd minute, and got nowhere near a second yellow.

Take him of after we score the 4th so Jota can break his duck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Sadio needs to be hauled off as early as possible. Definitely has a second yellow in him tonight. 

Ye think the same alright. He was steaming from the first minute- delighted to see it though I’d say losing the last 2 games against this shower had him pumped up. Get jota on for him early doors in the second half 

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Well Sadio was pumped up at the start, wasnt he? Two blatant fouls in the first 2 minutes, I was worried he was going to be red carded.

It's a bit churlish to moan but why the fuck have we got to try and walk the ball into the net everytime? Just fucking shoot now and then, eh? Leno doesnt look the best keeper to me and flaps a lot.

Gini does a lot of great work but Ive never seen a player mishit so many good chances in front of goal. He should have two goals in that half alone. And Virgil, stop pissing about and laying it all on the keeper all the time.

This fucking letting the offside play out before raising the flag needs fucking off as well.

Gini reminds me of Xavi, he can put the ball anywhere he wants but it when it come to the goal he never strikes it cleanly. Just imagine Sadio is sitting in the bottom corner and pass it to him.

1 minute ago, Scooby Dudek said:

How the fuck was Xhaka not booked prior to our first goal ? Just pulls Naby back, the assistant flagged for it so obviously saw it.

Not just that, tried to do it by his throat. Horrible twat, Xhaka. When he’s not fouling, he’s diving, in the classic Arsenal tradition