You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) Premier League - 28/9/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

I would defo start Curtis Jones today over Keita, he is chomping at the bit whereas with Keita we might get a 5 minute cameo and that’s about it, I’m really not sold on him I know the manager has put his faith in him but for what we’ve paid for him he’s been a big disappointment.

He needs to show a lot more than he has so far this season as well because he looked really good towards the back end of last season but he hasn’t captured that form, I really want him to succeed but I’m not sure if he will in all honesty.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Joe Gomez put a photo on his instagram and Thiago was next to him.

We beat Arsenal last year with Adrian in goal btw.

You can pretty much discount that given the belief Arteta has given the since he took over.

I'm usually confident going into games, but I'm fucking shitting it at the prospect of Adrian in goal for tonights game.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I don't think Arsenal have changed massively under Arteta , I think the players are 'playing more for him than they did for Emery and they are having one of those spells teams have where 50-50 things are mostly going in their favour. 

They have, they have learn discipline and they are playing as a unit, and they know how to win.

Still we are way better, we are the reigning champions and we are home.

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I don't think Arsenal have changed massively under Arteta , I think the players are 'playing more for him than they did for Emery and they are having one of those spells teams have where 50-50 things are mostly going in their favour. 

Correct Sir Roger. They won a penalty shoot out by 1 goal in the Community shield and beat us in the league when the title was won and we were not giving it the full beanz. Gooners think they are on a par with us.

They might become our short term bogey team and get the odd result over us but no way are they on a par. It's a bit like to solskjaer effect at united when he won a string of games.

8 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

The word on Twitter is that both Alisson and Thiago have been passed fit for tonight’s game. We’ll see.

We had neither of them last season when we played them at home, so I'm not too worried. 

I'd be surprised if we kept a clean sheet though.