Quantcast
Worst club to leave us for apart from Man United? - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Elite

Worst club to leave us for apart from Man United?

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Phil Chisnall is the last player to move directly between united and Liverpool and that's getting on for 60 years ago. And, he was quite a decent player whose career here was blighted by injuries. There have been a few close calls since then but any first team regular going the other way would be gut wrenching.

Funnily enough, there hasnt been the same animosity with players going between Liverpool and city until sterling's shenannigans. I suspect any further player movement between the clubs will similarly be vilified given their status now.

In my humble opinion, those two will always be the worst option with united being the all time worst. Other than that, any one of our decent players moving to chelsea, arsenal and spurs wouldnt meet with my approval. everton? Fuck off, none of our decent players would consider going there.

Didn't Paul Ince make the move too?

5 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

That would have been ok. It says Robbie Fowler. To this day it attracts unwelcome attention in the jacuzzi and steam room at the gym. The night he signed for Leeds was not my finest evening. 

image.png

0r8W7fZV4ldE.gif

The other four top sides in England. When City bought Sterling it showed at the time how small we were. Same when Suarez was begging to go to Arsenal. When your supposed rivals in the league can take players off you, you're in big trouble. 

• Upvote 1