Quantcast
Lincoln (A) League Cup 24/9/20 - 19:45 - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Lincoln (A) League Cup 24/9/20 - 19:45

Could Van Dijk do it on a rainy winter’s night in Kidderminster? I think not.

You've got this Willo.

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Their style is more Continental. 

Suitable for here or abroad. Convertible. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Code said:

Van Dijk?

Karius not on the bench? Do we have a deal lined up for him?

I don’t even think Lincoln would take him for nothing and playing for free.  You should do another poll on how far down he is in the pecking order of our goalkeepers.

Having to play van Dijk is a bummer. And Grujic and Shaqiri playing/Wilson on the bench is weird. Not close to selling any of them, I guess. Although, Shaqiri in the 4-2-3-1 could be really good. Much better setup for him. Grujic as well.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Having to play van Dijk is a bummer. And Grujic and Shaqiri playing/Wilson on the bench is weird. Not close to selling any of them, I guess. Although, Shaqiri in the 4-2-3-1 could be really good. Much better setup for him. Grujic as well.

Probably nonsense but I read any player who is in the team tonight (who isn't part of the first 11 before anyone starts any trouble) has a future at the club. Any player not, doesn't.

9 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

All the more reason we should buy another centre half IMO

Am I right in thinking that the Manc-in Chief doesn't lower himself to commentate on this level of sporting endeavour, and so we'll be able to watch on Sky in relative peace?

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Last time we saw Grujic in Austria he wasn’t arsed. I’m surprised he's getting another shot.

Oh he’s played that recently has he?

9 minutes ago, an tha said:

All the more reason we should buy another centre half IMO

We won't. When all 3 are fit, the new signing wouldn't even make the bench, now that Fabinho is a legit option.

What type of fucking team is that? Should have picked the first team. Could be are only chance of a trophy this, Everton obviously got the league and fa cup won, although on second thoughts we could win the champions league as Everton arnt in that,.. for some reason.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gnasher said:

What type of fucking team is that? Should have picked the first team. Could be are only chance of a trophy this, Everton obviously got the league and fa cup won, although on second thoughts we could win the champions league as Everton arnt in that,.. for some reason.

Yep, we got them banned out of Europe in 1985 and they've never recovered.