You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lincoln (A) League Cup 24/9/20 - 19:45

Bjornebye

21 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

Some lovely goals there especially Shaq’s free kick. I hope Jones gets rewarded for this performance. On this evidence he deserves more of a chance than Keita. I’m surprised no one mentioned that every single one of our players was wearing a long sleeve jumper under their shirts. Bunch of fannies. Not even in October yet.

Hides the track marks from all the performance-enhancing injections we’re taking. ©️EvertonFans

We all know how good he is but the second half really showed how important VVD is to us in terms of organisation. We had 2 defenders making debuts and also Neco and Adrian, not experienced playing for us, also Fab not a regular in the back four and the difference between first and second halves we amazing. 

I thought Neco Williams was really bad. The more I see him, the less I like him. Rhys Williams on the other hand did a pretty solid job considering. Tsimikas was naive but you can see the talent. Jota was rusty. Can see why he only got about half an hour. Minamino and Jones continue their ascension, Origi continues his descent. 

I was willing to give Neco some benefit of doubt because he was never naturally a fullback. And in his first few games he was quite good going forward.

However, in recent games, he's been taking way too many touches and losing the ball cheaply. And the defensive side of his game hasn't really improved at all. Maybe we should have kept Ki Jana Hoever instead? Who knows. We certainly have to hope Trent isnt out injured for any long period this season though. 

46 minutes ago, Trojan1892 said:

It appears that a lot of ‘fans’ are giving him shit, he’s shut down his twitter account tonight due to abuse from our so called fans, he’s 19 years old for fuck sake and we won the game 7-2.

We have some right cunts following us.

Every big club has an army of plastics and social media weirdos who directly abuse players who don't do well. Nothing you can really do about it. 

1 hour ago, Trojan1892 said:

It appears that a lot of ‘fans’ are giving him shit, he’s shut down his twitter account tonight due to abuse from our so called fans, he’s 19 years old for fuck sake and we won the game 7-2.

We have some right cunts following us.

we have a few of the bellends here as well.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, skaro said:

... and how often do we seem to draw Arsenal in Cups, and/or play them twice in a few days - or is it just my imagination?

I thought this too, I think we played them three times in a row in about 2007 or something when we had them in the champions league. So now I think I just notice it more when we play them compared to other teams