Quantcast
Lincoln (A) League Cup 24/9/20 - 19:45 - Page 11 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Lincoln (A) League Cup 24/9/20 - 19:45

He looks like Yazz and the Plastic Population with his shit hair, and the only way that fucking ball was going was up.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Lincoln kit is basically Middlesbroughs from about 20 years ago. Even got errea as the kit sponsor. 

Expecting Emerson and Ravanelli to come off the bench for the second half.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

He looks like Yazz and the Plastic Population with his shit hair, and the only way that fucking ball was going was up.

I thought he was going to sing the Thong Song at half time 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

Disgusting performance so far.  Klopp out

We should substitute him for Lijnders at half time, anyone can go 4-0 up using some first team players, Lijnders could have won this with the under 12's. 

Its clear this team has gone way past the level of Origi and Grujic. No point having them in the squad anymore.

Really like the Greek lads ability to take crosses on first time and hug the touchline. He may struggle defensively in the Prem, though.  Certainly initially.

Massive move bringing in R Williams in, and maybe another reason Hoever was let go. I like him more than Phillips and Van Den Berg already.

On a final note, this 4231 gets the best out of Shaqiri and Minamino, and I think loads of others would benefit, mainly Keita and Ox.

Even Curtis would be better off further forward, as he's such a danger. 5 goals in 16 appearances so far.

With Tiago coming in, I think that's the way Klopp will go.

39 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Shaqiri could be like a new signing this season. 

He's never going to get a look in. I love Shaq. So unique in terms of what he brings.

Better off for him letting him move on to get games.

It's fascinating watching the different levels of players on the pitch.

Origi and Grujic (Klopp's first signing recommended by Buvac) represent us before the trophies came with no hunger or urgency in their play, while everyone else (Neco aside) is quality and works their asses off.