You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lincoln (A) League Cup 24/9/20 - 19:45

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Code said:

Klopp wants us knocked out of this cup, he cant even bother to show up.

Literally nobody even commented on Adrian starting.  People were buzzing off the fact Karius isn’t even third choice ahead of Kelleher.  The reality is he’s probably about 6th choice.  Klopp’s there by the way.

2 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Literally nobody even commented on Adrian starting.  People were buzzing off the fact Karius isn’t even third choice ahead of Kelleher.  The reality is he’s probably about 6th choice.  Klopp’s there by the way.

Don't be quoting that bellend. I've had him blocked for about 5 years. Nice to see he's still a clueless waste of skin though I guess. 

1 minute ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Dont like saying it but Neco Williams has looked about as far from ready as you can get.

I don't get what he has done for people to get so excited. 

I think he has largely been dreadful in most of our games. 

Hopefully he does turn out boss like. The fact Klopp may like him or play him doesn't mean much either. At one point Ibe was like his love child. 

2 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Thats not my point, Adrian is a liability, we got knocked out of two competitions last season because of him.

The mistakes comes at an alarming rate. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Code said:

Thats not my point, Adrian is a liability, we got knocked out of two competitions last season because of him.

Look on the bright side, Everton fans were also calling their keeper shit in the corresponding game yesterday but he’s their first choice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Exactly. Trent had some issues with his defending as well when he came through, but this lad looks totally lost defensively even at this level.

That's because Williams N is really a winger who's been turned into a fullback. But he's a kid learning whether he makes it here or not.

1 minute ago, Code said:

Pickford is first choice at a Premier League mid-table side;  Adrian makes fewer mistakes per game than he does.

1 minute ago, Code said:

Every manager has a blind spot or two and Klopp's is definitely keepers.

Adrian should have been binned in the summer. Nice guy, but a fucking liability.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Pickford is first choice at a Premier League mid-table side;  Adrian makes fewer mistakes per game than he does.

Pickford is shite, Im happy he is shite and Im happy he is making mistakes.

He is not our problem, but Adrian is.

Neither of the goals were Adrian’s fault.  He’s had a pretty good game.  He come off his line for the second because it looked like a dangerous ball.  He wouldn’t have saved it if he was on his line anyway.  If it was a mistake it wasn’t a glaring one anyway.  Fabinho and Neco Williams shouldn’t be letting free headers like that happen. He’s made some okay saves and a few awkward ones as well from really clear cut opportunities for them.

Having said all that I would prefer a better second choice keeper after his shit performances in the cups last year but they aren’t easy to find clearly otherwise we would have one.

• Upvote 3