You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lincoln (A) League Cup 24/9/20 - 19:45

Bjornebye

Its clear this team has gone way past the level of Origi and Grujic. No point having them in the squad anymore.

Really like the Greek lads ability to take crosses on first time and hug the touchline. He may struggle defensively in the Prem, though.  Certainly initially.

Massive move bringing in R Williams in, and maybe another reason Hoever was let go. I like him more than Phillips and Van Den Berg already.

On a final note, this 4231 gets the best out of Shaqiri and Minamino, and I think loads of others would benefit, mainly Keita and Ox.

Even Curtis would be better off further forward, as he's such a danger. 5 goals in 16 appearances so far.

With Tiago coming in, I think that's the way Klopp will go.

39 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Shaqiri could be like a new signing this season. 

He's never going to get a look in. I love Shaq. So unique in terms of what he brings.

Better off for him letting him move on to get games.

It's fascinating watching the different levels of players on the pitch.

Origi and Grujic (Klopp's first signing recommended by Buvac) represent us before the trophies came with no hunger or urgency in their play, while everyone else (Neco aside) is quality and works their asses off.