Jump to content
1892-LFCWasBorn

Diogo Jota

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Fair enough; your comment was the least bonkers of the three I quoted. Still, the phrase "squad player" conjures up images of bench-warmers and malingerers, not players scoring at Dr Bruyne or Vardy rates, who would walk into the starting XI of any other team in the league.

He's a good player that's hit a bad run of form, I don't however think he'll be first choice for prolonged periods when everyone's fit but he's shown he can score plenty of goals and there's no way I'd sell him unless we got a ridiculous offer.

 

Sell for £40m though, no fucking chance.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, J-V said:

Do tell who'd give us £40m+ for him.

 

Not that I'm saying to sell him.

Anybody would bite your arm off for a top quality goalscorer at such a daft price.

 

Look at some of the players in that price range from last summer - Emi Buendia, Christian Romero, Ben White, not to mention the stupidly expensive ones at City, Chelsea and United - and tell me again how nobody would pay £40m for a proven match-winner.

 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12312527/transfer-news-summer-transfer-window-2021-premier-league-ins-and-outs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't worry too much about Jota.

 

We've got an embarrassment of riches that we've craved for so so long   

 

A bit like having lived in a very ordinary tired rundown house for 20 years to suddenly finding yourself owning a beautiful Mansion in the countryside and worrying that you dont like the door handles         

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dave D said:

 

A bit like having lived in a very ordinary tired rundown house for 20 years to suddenly finding yourself owning a beautiful Mansion in the countryside and worrying that you dont like the door handles         

CLASSIC: The Two Ronnies in their iconic Fork Handles sketch | Daily Mail  Online

 

These four handles you sent me...

 

Yeah, what about them?

 

They're fucking horrible.

 

Why? Were you expecting handles for forks?

 

Nah. It's because they all look like Phil Fucking Foden!

 

Feck off back to Birkenhead, you spoilt twat!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dave D said:

I wouldn't worry too much about Jota.

 

We've got an embarrassment of riches that we've craved for so so long   

 

A bit like having lived in a very ordinary tired rundown house for 20 years to suddenly finding yourself owning a beautiful Mansion in the countryside and worrying that you dont like the door handles         

Brilliant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, J-V said:

Speaks the snide cunt who likes to have digs at Klopp.

 

Yeah, Robertson with some shit defending against Tottenham which was fact.  Stick to your hobby of stuffing your face as usual.

 

I like Jota anyway.

Tell me more about these snide digs at klopp.

 

I'm struggling to think of a single player you haven't dug out on a match thread. You're like an over emotional 12 year old on match threads. It's pathetic to witness. 

 

Now, go fuck yourself you hysterical quim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Tell me more about these snide digs at klopp.

 

I'm struggling to think of a single player you haven't dug out on a match thread. You're like an over emotional 12 year old on match threads. It's pathetic to witness. 

 

Now, go fuck yourself you hysterical quim. 

Short memory from a comfort eating cunt you struggle to move let alone "struggling to think" so that's not surprising.  3stacks called you out when you mouthed off like the hysterical hypocritcal cunt as usual in a match thread that's not to mention all the other bollocks previous to that. Your a snide cunt you always have been.  The sort of twat who gets fucked off by his entire family for being a useless tit then spends the rest of his life entertaining himself with food and cats.

 

Now do the usual woe is me bollocks.  Waster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, J-V said:

Short memory from a comfort eating cunt you struggle to move let alone "struggling to think" so that's not surprising.  3stacks called you out when you mouthed off like the hysterical hypocritcal cunt as usual in a match thread that's not to mention all the other bollocks previous to that. Your a snide cunt you always have been.  The sort of twat who gets fucked off by his entire family for being a useless tit then spends the rest of his life entertaining himself with food and cats.

 

Now do the usual woe is me bollocks.  Waster.

Cats are cunts tbf. 

 

You're properly weird, you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×