Quantcast
Diogo Jota - Page 28 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
1892-LFCWasBorn

Diogo Jota

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Klopp disagrees, Chip!

I'm going to have to have a word with him I  think.

 

I've been told appendicitis couple of me other mates reckon burst appendix. 

 

Starting to feel like a doctor, with the amount of medical terms we're all discussing about the Liverpool team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

I'm going to have to have a word with him I  think.

 

I've been told appendicitis couple of me other mates reckon burst appendix. 

 

Starting to feel like a doctor, with the amount of medical terms we're all discussing about the Liverpool team.

Is your mate a blue taxi driver!!

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Is your mate a blue taxi driver!!

 

 

I know quite a few of our brethren, but this has come from reds. 

 

Could all be bollocks and I look a tit.  It won't be the first time, certainly won't be the last!  

 

Whatever the news is,  we need this lad back ASAP.  I reckon he'd of slotted 2 tonight and would put the shits up Chelsea on Thursday.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

I know quite a few of our brethren, but this has come from reds. 

 

Could all be bollocks and I look a tit.  It won't be the first time, certainly won't be the last!  

 

Whatever the news is,  we need this lad back ASAP.  I reckon he'd of slotted 2 tonight and would put the shits up Chelsea on Thursday.  

 

 

Deffo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

@Chip Butty this isn't personal mate but I hope you stub your little toe on every coffee table you come across from this day forward.

That's to nice I was thinking standing on a plug (pin side up obviously) or even a bucket of Lego.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, waddy78 said:

That's to nice I was thinking standing on a plug (pin side up obviously) or even a bucket of Lego.

Spilling salt on his finger that has a paper cut is way too good for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard the appendix one about 3 times yesterday and nothing from the lad who normally tells me stuff that I know how he gets so I know legit. I decided to take it with a pinch of salt till klopp mentions it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Heinze said:

We need to start shipping off players to that horse placenta guy.

 

Stop being so naive mate. It's no coincidence that the injuries only kicked in once the borders shut and our PEDs and horse jizz/omelettes stopped flowing across the border. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

 

Stop being so naive mate. It's no coincidence that the injuries only kicked in once the borders shut and our PEDs and horse jizz/omelettes stopped flowing across the border. 

I’m too depressed/apathetic to check what that lot have been saying but I’m guessing they’re torn between wanting to take full credit for breaking Virgil and wanting to use it as proof positive that he’s off the gas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×