You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Diogo Jota

1892-LFCWasBorn

2 or 3 weeks away from returning to full training isn’t this about the third time we’ve been told he’s a couple of weeks away from returning ? 
.For fucks sake what goes on in our treatment room, Jamie Vardy had a hernia operation and missed about three games.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Stickman said:

2 or 3 weeks away from returning to full training isn’t this about the third time we’ve been told he’s a couple of weeks away from returning ? 
.For fucks sake what goes on in our treatment room, Jamie Vardy had a hernia operation and missed about three games.

Get Jota on the blue WKDs

20 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Feels like Klopp massively underestimates the timescale for injuries.

The word minor is used regularly and then the absences described as such run into a couple of weeks minimum.

I get the impression he isn't really into giving the updates, finds it tedious and maybe that feeds into him being pretty vague at times/not very accurate with timescales.

This Jota one was always seemingly gonna be ' couple of months or so' we are just about at that point now - so would like to think in the next couple of weeks max he would be ready.

Then on the other hand though we write Matip off for what will be 4 months just like that....

Deffo agree we seem to suffer getting players back quickly though and in comparison to other teams.

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I may be speaking out of turn here, but is there a chance that our mentality monsters are deep down a bunch of fucking fannies?

I don't think anyone would doubt this season has been a clusterfuck for many reasons but that can't outweigh what these players have done the past few seasons.

Losing a European Cup final and all the goings on surrounding the final then a year later lifting the trophy.

Narrowly missing out on the league with a record points total, then winning the league the following year and producing some amazing displays and comeback.

I would say it is more of a case that out mentality monsters are deep down human beings. 

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

I don't think anyone would doubt this season has been a clusterfuck for many reasons but that can't outweigh what these players have done the past few seasons.

Losing a European Cup final and all the goings on surrounding the final then a year later lifting the trophy.

Narrowly missing out on the league with a record points total, then winning the league the following year and producing some amazing displays and comeback.

I would say it is more of a case that out mentality monsters are deep down human beings. 

Well put, mate. And all achieved with a small pool of players. Severe mental and physical exhaustion across the board at this stage. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

Well put, mate. And all achieved with a small pool of players. Severe mental and physical exhaustion across the board at this stage. 

I'm sure if you go back to the real glory days you will sift through clusterf*ck after clusterf*ck. Those teams used to bounce back and i think this lot will also. Too good not to!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Stickman said:

Harry Kane done both of his ankles in against us and was back playing 2 weeks later. Fucking Matip lifted his leg up to let a fart out walking back the dressing room and is out for the rest of the season. 

1 hour ago, Colt Seavers said:

Repped mainly for saving me having to type out something similar, yet less articulate-which I really couldn’t be arsed to do.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Klopp underestimates? Surely the medical dept tell Klopp the severity of an injury and  therefore how long it will take to recover from it? 

You wouldn't think that is what we are hearing from him in updates given nature of them.

Maybe he is deliberately vague/so innacurate then.

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

Harry Kane done both of his ankles in against us and was back playing 2 weeks later. Fucking Matip lifted his leg up to let a fart out walking back the dressing room and is out for the rest of the season. 

Kane hardly did his fucking ankles. He went down like a sack of shit against us after kicking his own ankles for fuck's sake. They were probably a little sore and a bit of swelling so he couldnt get his boots on. Big deal..

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Kane hardly did his fucking ankles. He went down like a sack of shit against us after kicking his own ankles for fuck's sake. They were probably a little sore and a bit of swelling so he couldnt get his boots on. Big deal..

Kin ell Dockers. Chill the fuck out man. You are offended by everything you lad