You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Slagging off Liverpol legends

Redder Lurtz

I'm not having it. A lot of people calling Carragher a cunt recently. The bloke gave heart and soul for this club. We wouldn't have won #5 wthout him. I don't give a flying one that his media bosses have trained him to be impartial. Same with Souness. Terrible manager but a club legend as a player. Only a matter of time until some whiffs on here start calling Gerrard a cunt. Show some respect you fannies. 

• Upvote 9

I don't like Jamie Carragher, great servant as a player but comes across as a total bellend on Sky & his 'banter' with that rat faced little cunt is enough to make me want to beat myself to death with the pub Sky box.

F**tball players are not really where I look for a role model in life. Generally speaking, they're a shower of overpaid fuds.

• Upvote 9

51 minutes ago, Mook said:

I don't like Jamie Carragher, great servant as a player but comes across as a total bellend on Sky & his 'banter' with that rat faced little cunt is enough to make me want to beat myself to death with the pub Sky box.

F**tball players are not really where I look for a role model in life. Generally speaking, they're a shower of overpaid fuds.

This. I like to call it as I see it. I loved the guy, proper hero but I dont like what I'm seeing out of him lately. 

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, KMD7 said:

This. I like to call it as I see it. I loved the guy, proper hero but I dont like what I'm seeing out of him lately. 

You can separate the footballer and the man from the pundit, nothing wrong with that.

Footballer - legend.

Man - probably sound 

Pundit - excruciating on every level.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Lawrenson is probably the finest example of this, roundly detested and ridiculed but easily one of our greatest ever defenders. With that being said I don’t really care if people slate him given that he does appear to be a bit of a cock, not arsed one way or the other really.

He takes the cock.