Quantcast
Chelsea (A) 20/9/20 - Premier League - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Chelsea (A) 20/9/20 - Premier League

Not too big of a negative that Fabinho starts at CB this early. Get to see if it's really a genuine option and we have time to rectify it and buy someone if it isn’t. No big.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

Klopp clearly doesn't fancy Jota. Committee signing 

I agree, confirms FSG are shit.

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Fabinho, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Wijnaldum, Keita; Salah, Firmino, Mane. Subs: Adrian, Milner, Jones, Minamino, Thiago, Tsimikas.

Jota isnt eligible, signed too late.

Joe injured and Matip 'sidelined'?

There you go defending FSG again

Just now, dandyman said:

Anyone think that Klopp is such a crazy mad bastard that he’s decided to go with one CB in order to get a deal done this window??

No

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Not too big of a negative that Fabinho starts at CB this early. Get to see if it's really a genuine option and we have time to rectify it and buy someone if it isn’t. No big.

Gomez is not far off as injury prone as Matip - with the way this season is scheduled we need a 4th proper centre half.

1 minute ago, dandyman said:

Anyone think that Klopp is such a crazy mad bastard that he’s decided to go with one CB in order to get a deal done this window??

I remember Brendan Rodgers threw Brad Smith on against them at Stamford bridge to make a point about no signings.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Gomez is not far off as injury prone as Matip - with the way this season is scheduled we need a 4th proper centre half.

Meh. We'll see.

Our back four is a bit makeshift. 

But, there's looks poor. We could have fun if we click up top and can get at their back line. 

I'm quietly confident for this. Get a lead. Bring Thiago on to keep the ball. Happy days. 

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Meh. We'll see.

Lovren played 10 league games last season.

I doubt many, maybe any of those were because he was first choice or even 2nd choice.

Not sure want to see Fabinho needed that many times at centre half.

We have only played 1 game this season and we are already using emergency centre half.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

He'll come on though. And will be fresher.

They'll be getting dicked 3-0 by then - so we should be ok for a draw!

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

Lovren played 10 league games last season.

I doubt many, maybe any of those were because he was first choice or even 2nd choice.

Not sure want to see Fabinho needed that many times at centre half.

We have only played 1 game this season and we are already using emergency centre half.

Depends. I don't think Klopp is uncomfortable with that scenario, but we'll see by the end of the window. I'm not saying just you specifically because there's a large portion of the fanbase that feels the same, but objectively I really don't think just because he's a midfielder by trade, that there's much difference between Fabinho playing CB and buying a CB that will accept being 4th choice. Again, we'll see after today and after Oct 5th.