Quantcast
Chelsea (A) 20/9/20 - Premier League - Page 27 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Chelsea (A) 20/9/20 - Premier League

8 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

The only surprise was he gave a yellow to start with. 

I can get the refs initial decision, although he had an unobstructed view, he likely couldn’t see who was getting there first, and with VAR, there is no need consult the linesman. 

From my (and I’m everybody else’s TV view) we all thought it was a red. My wife told me off for shouting too loud about it wasn’t given. 

Apart from Lumpard, I doubt anybody thought it wasn’t a red. 

Why do wives do that?

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:My only regret is that their obnoxious cunt fans weren't thereto see that.

And, in our home games, Thiago won’t hear our fans!

Some of the Chelsea “fan” banners today looked like Harvey Price / Yorke / Andre had been let loose with some tipex.

1 minute ago, DalyanPete said:

Why do wives do that?

Snakes with tits *

* Joke 

To be fair, it was a very foul mouth assault at the TV. And the windows were open. I’m sure all the neighbours and my 5 year old daughter heard. 

I’m blamesless though, it’s the refs fault. Get the decision right & I’m 80% less angry. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Snakes with tits *

* Joke 

To be fair, it was a very foul mouth assault at the TV. And the windows were open. I’m sure all the neighbours and my 5 year old daughter heard. 

I’m blamesless though, it’s the refs fault. Get the decision right & I’m 80% less angry. 

But, it's just a game.

Nice use of asterisk, just in case she sees

20 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Jorginho must hate Robbo, he made an absolute right and left one of him leading the Ox's 5th goal in the recent home game as well.

• Upvote 1

Clever stuff by Ali on the penalty ( or Achterberg - dons tin helmet )

Even though he dived outward he flicked one foot back as he dived so it was behind the line as the kick was taken.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, J-V said:

I can't believe we've signed Thiago.  Such a class player.

Was really looking forward to seeing him, such a class act him, reminds me of xabi. 

Screenshot_20200920-194532_Facebook.jpg

Keita is the most likely to struggle to get a start in the first 11 soon - he doesn’t have the work rate Gini and Hendo have. 
He was poor against Leeds and offered nothing today against Chelsea 

36 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Keita is the most likely to struggle to get a start in the first 11 soon - he doesn’t have the work rate Gini and Hendo have. 
He was poor against Leeds and offered nothing today against Chelsea 

I agree to an extent. Keita was steady today but he didn’t really need to do anything more. 

He kept it ticking over and against their set up, he didn’t really to do much else.

I do expect more though.

3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I agree to an extent. Keita was steady today but he didn’t really need to do anything more. 

He kept it ticking over and against their set up, he didn’t really to do much else.

I do expect more though.

If by steady you mean regularly getting caught out of position, playing it safe, losing every header, and not being strong enough on the ball, then I'm with you 100%

• Upvote 2