Quantcast
Chelsea (A) 20/9/20 - Premier League - Page 26 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Chelsea (A) 20/9/20 - Premier League

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Emile Werner.

Yes! I said earlier that’s exactly who he reminded me of today. Fast, head down, looks strong, goes down like he’s taken a straight right from a heavyweight boxer whenever he’s touched and scuffs half a dozen shots for every one he scores.

• Upvote 1

Haha, Frank behaving like they're the plucky underdogs. I never thought I'd live to see the day, the chavs ground under Liverpool's collective heel. Klopp, you magnificent bastard.

• Upvote 15

Fabinho is one those players that you could play anywhere on the pitch and he would have a decent game.  I want to see him on the wing or up front if things get that boring again.

Fabinho was magnificent,MoM for me. We were imperious from kick off and whether there was a sending off or not we would have found a way to win. That was no penalty either so justice was done.

6 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

The reds are coming up the hill boys. They all laugh at us, they all mock at us, they all say our days are numbered.

Is right lad, can't believe the disrespect the champions of everywhere have been shown the last few weeks.

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Fabinho was magnificent,MoM for me. We were imperious from kick off and whether there was a sending off or not we would have found a way to win. That was no penalty either so justice was done.

Yea me to, stunning work, 

Such a pity we’ve upset poor little Fwankie. He’s going to need a new job soon. And after Uncle Roman gave him all those new toys to play with. 

IMO, James did a great job on Mane for 44 minutes. The one time Mane pulls

onto somebody else, I wouldn’t say the game changes, but it certainly swings significantly more in our favour.

Mane has had 3 opportunities (not even that) and won us the game.

Just brilliant.

97351600-79E5-4CD4-83FF-63E2282DC24B.jpeg

Werner will make mincemeat of some of the shite defences in this league. Unfortunately for him he came up against one of the most calm, collected, intelligent and determined tacklers on the planet. It wasn’t a contest.

He’ll be grand against shite like Kean, Mina and HMP Maguire.

31 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Said it was a yellow and to change it you have to be 100% sure and he wasn't sure it was a 100% red

The only surprise was he gave a yellow to start with. 

I can get the refs initial decision, although he had an unobstructed view, he likely couldn’t see who was getting there first, and with VAR, there is no need consult the linesman. 

From my (and I’m everybody else’s TV view) we all thought it was a red. My wife told me off for shouting too loud about it wasn’t given. 

Apart from Lumpard, I doubt anybody thought it wasn’t a red. 

44 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Can't stand Lampard. 

I'm going to email him tonight and tell him that Alex Jones is well better than his missus was on the One Show. 

That will learn him!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

My only regret is that their obnoxious cunt fans weren't thereto see that.

Dead on.

Horrible rat bastards 

• Upvote 1