You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (A) 20/9/20 - Premier League

Bjornebye

IMO, James did a great job on Mane for 44 minutes. The one time Mane pulls

onto somebody else, I wouldn’t say the game changes, but it certainly swings significantly more in our favour.

Mane has had 3 opportunities (not even that) and won us the game.

Just brilliant.

97351600-79E5-4CD4-83FF-63E2282DC24B.jpeg

Werner will make mincemeat of some of the shite defences in this league. Unfortunately for him he came up against one of the most calm, collected, intelligent and determined tacklers on the planet. It wasn’t a contest.

He’ll be grand against shite like Kean, Mina and HMP Maguire.

31 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Said it was a yellow and to change it you have to be 100% sure and he wasn't sure it was a 100% red

The only surprise was he gave a yellow to start with. 

I can get the refs initial decision, although he had an unobstructed view, he likely couldn’t see who was getting there first, and with VAR, there is no need consult the linesman. 

From my (and I’m everybody else’s TV view) we all thought it was a red. My wife told me off for shouting too loud about it wasn’t given. 

Apart from Lumpard, I doubt anybody thought it wasn’t a red. 

8 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

The only surprise was he gave a yellow to start with. 

I can get the refs initial decision, although he had an unobstructed view, he likely couldn’t see who was getting there first, and with VAR, there is no need consult the linesman. 

From my (and I’m everybody else’s TV view) we all thought it was a red. My wife told me off for shouting too loud about it wasn’t given. 

Apart from Lumpard, I doubt anybody thought it wasn’t a red. 

Why do wives do that?