You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (A) 20/9/20 - Premier League

Bjornebye

13 minutes ago, No2 said:

I'd be very disappointed with 4 points. Win this and we're 6 clear of City before they have even kicked a ball. Already they will be playing with the knowledge any dropped points could be fatal. That pressure will suffocate them.

I reckon this played a big part last season, they knew it would be close, and when they  lost against Norwich of all teams it must have affected them mentally, so by the time we played them Pep had fully lost his marbles. 

I like to imagine Pep sat down fully clothed in the shower, hugging his knees while rocking back and forth mumbling "twice, twice, twiiiccceee" 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Code said:

The best signing Chelsea have made this summer is Thiago Silva, still a rolls royce of a defender. Hopefully he’s not fit to play yet.

We need to get Matip back in the team though, 0-2, Salah with both goals.

Harsh on VVD he was shite against Leeds but I'd still just about keep him in the side.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I am having a small wager on what I think is the most likely outcome of the match and Mr Ladbroke is wagering other outcomes are more probable. I think that's how it's meant to work. It's not some wank test of how much of a fan I am compared to others. Besides, I was actually in the away end when we beat Chelsea to win the league 30 years ago so I think I'm pretty secure in that regard.

Yeah you have mentioned that before mate. No one mentioned what type of a fan you are, I understand how betting works too. Still doesn’t alter the fact you’re betting on your own team not winning. A lot do it, I never have. Each to their own. 

26 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I am having a small wager on what I think is the most likely outcome of the match and Mr Ladbroke is wagering other outcomes are more probable. I think that's how it's meant to work. It's not some wank test of how much of a fan I am compared to others. Besides, I was actually in the away end when we beat Chelsea to win the league 30 years ago so I think I'm pretty secure in that regard.

Negged for bragging. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Yeah you have mentioned that before mate. No one mentioned what type of a fan you are, I understand how betting works too. Still doesn’t alter the fact you’re betting on your own team not winning. A lot do it, I never have. Each to their own. 

I did it once when Hodgson was in charge. We were playing Blackpool at home and they were about 16/1 on something. I genuinely wanted us to lose though to speed up the process of that shit cunt fucking off. 

Think we did actually lose. 

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

I did it once when Hodgson was in charge. We were playing Blackpool at home and they were about 16/1 on something. I genuinely wanted us to lose though to speed up the process of that shit cunt fucking off. 

Think we did actually lose. 

As I said Jairz each to their own start of the season to a rival though.

22 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I seen something the other day that their keeper let in the most shots from outside the box last season. 

We're not renowned for doing this but I say shoot on site on Sunday.

One of my Chelsea supporting mates reckons Peter Cech has been training with the first team this week!

1 hour ago, suzy said:

I keep forgetting about this game, I’ve been so wrapped up in these new transfers I’d almost forgotten!, 

Hubby and I having lunch out tomorrow so hoping to come home nicely stuffed and enjoy the game!

And what about lunch? Snarf snarf 

• Upvote 2