You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Your 2020/21 Whipping Boy

Paulie Dangerously

6 hours ago, Mudface said:

I think we're all missing the wider view here. Klopp's been blessed with a group of players that Rodgers cultivated- why is he exempt from criticism? Fucking fraud.

Too right.

Just look at Firmino. Now Klopp admits that "Firmino IS the system" like it's all credit to him and not Rodgers for spotting him and bringing him in.

He can go as far as I'm concerned.

2 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Too right.

Just look at Firmino. Now Klopp admits that "Firmino IS the system" like it's all credit to him and not Rodgers for spotting him and bringing him in.

He can go as far as I'm concerned.

I hope Henderson called up Rodgers after the Champions' and Premier League ceremonies and told him, 'this was your team, boss.'

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I hope Henderson called up Rodgers after the Champions' and Premier League ceremonies and told him, 'this was your team, boss.'

I heard he was so ashamed he sent Joe Allen his winners medal with a note saying ‘this is rightfully yours.’

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Henderson for me, I will blindly refuse to change my mind on him and still hold to the FACT that we will win nothing with this guy at the club. 

What have we won this season ? Nothing.

We’ve won our opening game against Leeds....

20 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

For me it's Joe Gomez. He's the player I intend to get on the back of after every performance. No amount of evidence or logic will convince me that he's worth a starting place. 

How about you? 

I'm going to go with Henderson.

My primary reason is that I think it's easy to criticise players for playing badly, anyone can do that. It takes real perseverance to criticise them when they're playing well.

Secondly, I think it presents a lot of opportunities and lines of attacks.

I can begin by calling him an egomaniac who has let success go to his head, before gradually moving to claiming last year was a fluke that Gini carried him to, before finally settling on claiming he was actually shit last year. 

Please note that phase two allows me to have a go at FSG, while phase three allows me to hint/imply/explicitly bring in xenophobia, Brexit and BLM, thus infuriating a cross section of people slowly over the next 9 months.