You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Film/TV Opinion Amnesty Thread

Bjornebye

14 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Not seen that. I’m a Jeremy Brett man.

One of the Vietnamese cable TV channels has just finished running all of the Jeremy Brett  series of Sherlock. The only thing worth watching on about 20 English language channels.

Anyone wanting to see how Sherlock was done properly can see them on Youtube

• Upvote 2

On 12/09/2020 at 09:00, Remmie said:

Yeah Chandler seems spectacularly unfunny now though Joey and Ross are still pretty good. Pheobe can get in the bin the annoying cunt, Rachel's nips have aged well and I would have loved to bum the shit out of Monica. 

Yeah even now watching back Jennifer Aniston is still stunning. To be fair Cox was fit too. But Aniston was top level talent. 

On 12/09/2020 at 16:49, Tony Moanero said:

I recall getting negged on here for saying Sherlock is utter shit and Benedict Cumberbatch is a cunt’s name.

It's his real name, he could have changed it for thespian purposes. Hard to know if he's actually a cunt when it's his real name. His parents? They don't get a free pass.

Amazing actor though. He can range from a gay war hero to a Star Trek villain with ease.

1 hour ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

It's his real name, he could have changed it for thespian purposes. Hard to know if he's actually a cunt when it's his real name. His parents? They don't get a free pass.

Amazing actor though. He can range from a gay war hero to a Star Trek villain with ease.

The original Khan played by Ricardo Momtalban is far superior to Cumberbatch's take on it. The Fantasy Island bloke possess equal charm and nastiness in abundance which makes you believe he leads those people 

Plus i hated the way Cumberbatch pronounced Kharrrnnnn

Didn't realise till the other week that his Mum was Wanda Ventham who has probably graced the Retro Beauties thread a few times

Wanda Ventham | Tardis | Fandom

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No way would you say that to his face 

i bet he'd say it to "The Machinist" Christian Bale 

My amnesty, not sure if its amnesty though.

I fucking love the Michael Portillo Bradshaws Railway Guide show, particularly the european episodes. I think he's great on TV, my brother finds him a smug cunt, but i dont get that at all. 

Every friday night, after getting the kids to bed i crack open a can or two and sit back to watch one or possibly two episodes of it. Great show

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, chrisbonnie said:

i bet he'd say it to "The Machinist" Christian Bale 

My amnesty, not sure if its amnesty though.

I fucking love the Michael Portillo Bradshaws Railway Guide show, particularly the european episodes. I think he's great on TV, my brother finds him a smug cunt, but i dont get that at all. 

Every friday night, after getting the kids to bed i crack open a can or two and sit back to watch one or possibly two episodes of it. Great show

Portillo is the grandson of an anti-fascist fighter yet was part of a neo fascist UK government which changed the UK forever. His programme might be good but I will never watch the cunt.

6 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

This is fucking mental 

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Portillo is the grandson of an anti-fascist fighter yet was part of a neo fascist UK government which changed the UK forever. His programme might be good but I will never watch the cunt.

im irish, so his political background means nothing to me. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This is fucking mental 

see above quote, i think it gives me "some lee-way"

2 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

im irish, so his political background means nothing to me. 

see above quote, i think it gives me "some lee-way"

It should do as his tory lot have always despised the Irish(see Merseyside as the prime example of how the view populations with strong Irish roots.) He's a cunt,trust me.