You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Karius or Adrian?

Code

Who will be our number two?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be our number two this season.

• Karius
    • Adrian

6 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Sack them both and use the money to hire a harem to massage every muscle, tendon and ligament in Alissons body on a daily basis.

Failing that I'd stuck with Adrian, at least he knows he's shit, Karius thinks he's better than he is.

But he is better than Adrian, even if he thinks he is better than he is.

19 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I’d rather put Achterberg in goal than Karius.  This has got to be up there with the worst poll ever.  I’d be shocked if he got more than your vote.

Im asking who will be our second choice keeper, not who you want to be our second choice keeper. 

6 minutes ago, Code said:

Im asking who will be our second choice keeper, not who you want to be our second choice keeper. 

That’s surely even more obvious.  Klopp picked Mignolet over this basket case as his number 2.  The only reason he’s still here is because nobody is thick enough to even loan him never mind buy him.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Code said:

The classic 17/18 he’s remembered so fondly for.  Seems to be missing a game though.  I can’t remember which one.

I reckon I could have saved nearly everyone of those shots myself bar the Bolasie one.  How he manages to punch the most basic shots and headers is actually comical and seem to have you fooled that they’re good saves.

20 minutes ago, The Guest said:

The classic 17/18 he’s remembered so fondly for.  Seems to be missing a game though.  I can’t remember which one.

I reckon I could have saved nearly everyone of those shots myself bar the Bolasie one.  How he manages to punch the most basic shots and headers is actually comical and seem to have you fooled that they’re good saves.

lolz

Adrian helped us win the league when Alison was injured and missed the first 8-10 league games.

Karius cost us a European cup.

Both are not great - Karina mentally is strong enough to play for us again - embarrassing what happened to him against tranmere 

• Upvote 1

Adrian is obviously very average and dropped a fucking horrendously costly bollock against Atletico in particular, but Karius will still be a pub quiz question and standing joke in 30 years time. He’s the goalkeeping disaster pop culture reference equivalent of Barings Bank or Ratners.

31 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Yep. Absurd camera saves all around - a top keeper dives for hardly any of them.