Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Spanner

Is it time to start to question what's really happening?

16 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

*it's

I mean correctly used socially not grammatically. I don't proffess to be educated, I only learnt to read and write in a remand centre but then that's my problem.

Ben meanwhile chooses to use his education to play to his mates in the gallery by trolling unknown people on the Internet, but then that's his problem.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Grim. A couple of days ago I spent about a minute contemplating just for men because I'm rapidly going grey round the sides. I didn't mention it to anyone, didn't search anything on my mac or phone and it wasn't prompted by an advert on the tv or anything. Literally just a thought. Hours later I'm on instagram and two different sponsored just for men adverts came up. 

I know what you mean, my mate walked under a ladder in 1992 and last year his dad died in his sleep at only 89.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

20 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Grim. A couple of days ago I spent about a minute contemplating just for men because I'm rapidly going grey round the sides. I didn't mention it to anyone, didn't search anything on my mac or phone and it wasn't prompted by an advert on the tv or anything. Literally just a thought. Hours later I'm on instagram and two different sponsored just for men adverts came up. 

Leave it. Going grey is a sign of maturity.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

I mean correctly used socially not grammatically. I don't proffess to be educated, I only learnt to read and write in a remand centre but then that's my problem.

Ben meanwhile chooses to use his education to play to his mates in the gallery by trolling unknown people on the Internet, but then that's his problem.

Still pretending I’m Lord Snooty with an elitist education while whining about being trolled. God bless you Gnash, you truly are the bellend’s bellend when you’re in this mode.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Still pretending I’m Lord Snooty with an elitist education while whining about being trolled. God bless you Gnash, you truly are the bellend’s bellend when you’re in this mode.

That's you, that is.

images.jpeg-6.jpg

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

You've been thinking aloud with Alexa switched on. 

5 minutes ago, magicrat said:

You've been thinking aloud with Alexa switched on. 

We've got a google nest but she uses it upstairs. I didn't say Just For Men once. They are reading our minds. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

We've got a google nest but she uses it upstairs. I didn't say Just For Men once. They are reading our minds. 

Your Mrs is definitely the culprit mate and has bubbled you up to Google . 

Just now, magicrat said:

Your Mrs is definitely the culprit mate and has bubbled you up to Google . 

Probably. One the phone to one of her mates "soft cunt needs just for men" 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Probably. One the phone to one of her mates "soft cunt needs just for men" 

Mystery solved, sucks sagely on his pipe stem. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dr Nowt said:

Where do I suggest a university education is elitist? If you chose to use yours as a gateway to some sort of imaginary intellectual supremacy to be used to display vast amounts of pomposity over other people then that's your problem not mine. Now fuck off soft lad.

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Where do I suggest a university education is elitist? If you chose to use yours as a gateway to some sort of imaginary intellectual supremacy to be used to display vast amounts of pomposity over other people then that's your problem not mine. Now fuck off soft lad.

Fuck me you are easily the worst faith, most dishonest poster on here. All day every day arguing with people as sound and patient as Angry while habitually misrepresenting their position. Being dim is forgivable, the constantly attributing a load of bollocks to people you’ve created in your head is simply the mark of a fat deranged little simpleton with a chip on his shoulder. Now fuck off hard lad.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Colonel Kurtz said:

I suspect the software is looking at your pictures and counting the grey hair pixels. 

That had crossed my mind to be fair. Also explains the penis enlarger adverts. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Fuck me you are easily the worst faith, most dishonest poster on here. All day every day arguing with people as sound and patient as Angry while habitually misrepresenting their position. Being dim is forgivable, the constantly attributing a load of bollocks to people you’ve created in your head is simply the mark of a fat deranged little simpleton with a chip on his shoulder. Now fuck off hard lad.

How am I misrepresenting you? You started all this because I got a golfing tournament mixed up remember? 

I note how you squeezed in your obligatory comment on how fucking smart you are compared to thou, you really are one pompous prick. I also note you mention other posters because calling pile ons is about your fucking  depth. You're no better than a tracy ann oberman type of Internet cunt.

30 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

shelveyred2.gif

7 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Ha ha. Our car definitely listens to our conversations. The other day it asked to confirm our “daughter’s name” when we made a call to her and we had never once put her status (daughter) into either of our phones, just her name amongst 100s of contact names. Very unsettling.  

Yeah the convenience side of it all wears thin when you can't even have a shit and feel alone. 

1 hour ago, Dr Nowt said:

Calling me dishonest whilst failing to back your bogus nonsense about me calling you elitist. You even green ticked your mates pic of Lord Snooty to legitimise your nonsense when you've made it all up you dirty little liar.

For your own peace of mind Nowty youre really nothing like the elite Ben, never will be, the pomposity and delusions of grandeur though are certainly all yours.

48 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Re Stig Schofield

When you apply it you need to cover it with a tinfoil hat for an hour.

( ps Control GX is the grown-up version )

Will you lend me yours?