You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is it time to start to question what's really happening?

Bruce Spanner

The metropolitan elite and the university boys will be all over spying on @Gnasher. Trying to muffle his fact cannon any way they can. Imagine spending all that money to activate his microphone only to hear a grown man snuffling his way through 7 Eccles cakes in a single mouthful. 

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

The metropolitan elite and the university boys will be all over spying on @Gnasher. Trying to muffle his fact cannon any way they can. Imagine spending all that money to activate his microphone only to hear a grown man snuffling his way through 7 Eccles cakes in a single mouthful. 

Aw OK.

12 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The NSA had a backdoor into Cisco equipment for years. They're all at it. There's not one tech company, government, pharmaceutical company or global organisation that can be trusted. These NSO lads just got caught. They'll disband and go again under another guise. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Grim. A couple of days ago I spent about a minute contemplating just for men because I'm rapidly going grey round the sides. I didn't mention it to anyone, didn't search anything on my mac or phone and it wasn't prompted by an advert on the tv or anything. Literally just a thought. Hours later I'm on instagram and two different sponsored just for men adverts came up. 

Same here, can’t log on without adverts for Tony’s Ma. 

Not complaining. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Hahahahahaha 

3 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

The NSA had a backdoor into Cisco equipment for years. They're all at it. There's not one tech company, government, pharmaceutical company or global organisation that can be trusted. These NSO lads just got caught. They'll disband and go again under another guise. 

Yeah, it’s happened forever, but now we, potentially, have digital footprints which allow us to piece together.

Where the will to change is, if it’s even there, I don’t know.

We’ve ambled in to a permissive apathy which has destroyed our ambition for change/holding people to account.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yeah, it’s happened forever, but now we, potentially, have digital footprints which allow us to piece together.

Where the will to change is, if it’s even there, I don’t know.

We’ve ambled in to a permissive apathy which has destroyed our ambition for change/holding people to account.

Big time. We're all fully traceable now from every little thing we've done on the intent. Might not be directly traceable but they'll piece it together easily. Impossible to be anonymous these days.

1 hour ago, Dr Nowt said:

Hang the fuck up, is Gnacker a hefty schleb? 

‘Le scandale’ as the forrin cunts say.

26 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Must've been another shit school because you've got your maths wrong there. 

My elitist and privileged yet unable to teach basic arithmetic shit school? That must be what it is, my permanently confused old mate. Have a lovely evening.