You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Star Rating Threads

There is a star rating for threads that I rarely use and never really gets mentioned. In honour of this under-used, unappreciated feature I would like to propose a Desert Island or Throw it to the lions rating.

Quite simple; if you had to choose five threads to rate on each of the following scales...

Starting with 5 stars which thread do you take to a Desert Island because you're there every day. 

Next is 4 stars which thread is your Amusement Park, great fun but just go when you can

Up next 3 stars, the Vegemite Sandwich; take it or leave it but occasionally it delivers 

Then 2 stars, the Shove It up Mook's arse thread; you need to know where to find it but keep it out of the way

Finally 1 star, chuck that thread to the lions where I can be cunted in the bastard.

17 minutes ago, Elite said:

Rate the last film you watched.....5 Stars

Rate the last TV show you watched...5 Stars

Great Documentaries....5 Stars

Everything else...Chocolate Starfish.

With you on the film and tv threads, some gold has been unearthed. Oddly I find the tunes that are ace thread a middle of the road thread.

Funny pics is 5 stars, as is world of a woman.

The 1 star thread has to be 'We have no shit players anymore". Was that actually a thread though?

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha is that garlic bread on the top one???? It won’t be long before someone does it on here. This fucking place 

I think it might well be, how long will it before someone buys an ostrich egg to try and get an egg that big as well.

Just now, Fluter in Dakota said:

I think it might well be, how long will it before someone buys an ostrich egg to try and get an egg that big as well.

I’m terrified of opening that thread these days. You just know some cunts gonna have gravy on one sober or later. It started this week when KMD has roasties on his.