You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I would do ANYTHING for love but I won't do THAT!

4 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Its explained quite clearly in the lyrics what he won't do. I don't know why people feel the need to speculate. 

Sorry to go all Mr Logic on your thread mate, just that it's not the first time I've encountered the subject being raised. 

“sooner or later you’ll be screwing around” is the key line I believe. God knows the Mrs has played that song enough times!

17 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Once fisted a girl at her request, completely emotionless on both sides, we just kind of looked at each other wondering when it should finish.

Had a brief fling with an old work colleague many moons ago, during some mucky session, without any prior discussion she started finger banging my arsehole. She had quite long fake nails. 

I would have turned it down had she requested and maybe it was the ale, but I felt neither pleasure nor discomfort and similarly to you was wondering how to broach it and when it should stop. She may well have got skids under those pretty nails. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Had a brief fling with an old work colleague many moons ago, during some mucky session, without any prior discussion she started finger banging my arsehole. She had quite long fake nails. 

I would have turned it down had she requested and maybe it was the ale, but I felt neither pleasure nor discomfort and similarly to you was wondering how to broach it and when it should stop. She may well have got skids under those pretty nails. 

Doesn't do anything for me either, although as a way of showing this is cool for both of us I'm willing to put up with her rummaging if I got to dry bum with gay abandon later.

I had a lass repeat over and over 'I'm gonna cum' in, what I don't think, a performative way.

It was weird, over and over like a Hare Krishna devotee, I stoped after a while and said 'please do, you're really putting me off' she kicked me out... in the morning.

I also had a threesome with my mate and really dirty bitch he was going down on her whilst she was sucking me off. I looked down at him to do the fist bump thing(I was young and not so respectful as I am now) he shook his head and pointed between his legs where he had laid a massive turd. He took one of his socks off(romance wasn’t a word he could spell let alone comprehend) picked it up and lobbed it into the corner of the room and carried on. Needless to say I finished off and made my way home.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Edward. said:

I also had a threesome with my mate and really dirty bitch he was going down on her whilst she was sucking me off. I looked down at him to do the fist bump thing(I was young and not so respectful as I am now) he shook his head and pointed between his legs where he had laid a massive turd. He took one of his socks off(romance wasn’t a word he could spell let alone comprehend) picked it up and lobbed it into the corner of the room and carried on. Needless to say I finished off and made my way home.

Nah, you need to post less!

Fucking hell.

Why are you all shitting on each other???

• Upvote 5