Quantcast
crime and punishment - Page 19 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Colonel Kurtz

crime and punishment

3 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Could've sent it to mook or stig.

I finger them alive, not dead. I’m not a fucking weirdo 

I'm with Hislop on this one. 

Even more so when we have a government full of people as clueless, unintelligent and completely lacking any empathy like Patel. 

• Upvote 2

Death penalty is a load of bollocks, it's purely an act of vengeance and that's not what justice is supposed to be about.

Some American states still have it and to my knowledge it hasn't brought crime down, in fact it probably just makes crooks commiting heinous acts think they've got nothing to lose by trying to shoot their way out of a situation if they get cornered. 

A death penalty, a corrupt media, Patel as home secretary and a legal system that's been stripped to the bone by years or austerity. Sounds like a party.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

“Woman abducted probably raped and killed by a serving policeman whilst walking through a busy part of london”. Now do you see why it’s not a run of the mill murder. 

I think hes commenting more  on the public/media reaction to it which is in danger of going into  twitter fueled hypaboil. 

Frances seems to push the case for Uber taxis so regularly the cynic in me thinks she may have some financial stake in the uber shit taxi firm.

Here she is last night giving heartfelt safety advice to young girls.. 

For people that are never ever getting out I do think a good strong rope should be left in their cell at night. Take Fred West, what is the point of spending millions keeping him detained with no prospect of releasing him or rehabilitating him? If he wants out leave him at it.

1 minute ago, No2 said:

For people that are never ever getting out I do think a good strong rope should be left in their cell at night. Take Fred West, what is the point of spending millions keeping him detained with no prospect of releasing him or rehabilitating him? If he wants out leave him at it.

Yeah but people like him enjoy killing people. Rewarding him by letting him get one last kill in is hardly a punishment. 

26 minutes ago, No2 said:

Yeah but war if de criminals use de rope to escape down de jail wall like in de new Banksy painting eh? An den they attack mor people, u havnt fought dis threw.

See.. they do dis

https://images.app.goo.gl/NkPahzWM55Gzfs9z8

After looking more closely at the Banksy painting of the Julian Assange figure escaping from prison I note he doesn't escape using a rope but tied together bed sheets. So No 2s point about leaving a convict a rope to top himself is indeed  valid.

It's grim what some women have to put up with, one I used to work with proper opened my eyes with the amount of grief she used to get even when going jogging, interactions would involve a whistle or being told she was fit, and if she didn't respond she'd be called a slag. Who said British fellas didn't know how to talk to women. Getting into a taxi seemed to be Russian Roulette too.

I think the naughties flirtation with lads' mags played a part, there was a prolonged phase where being leery was seen as part and parcel of being a bloke.

• Upvote 1

Both my daughters (20 & 23 - strange names I know) have told me it is basically standard to get groped by strangers in pubs/nightclubs. This is not, never has been and never will be acceptable.

What kind of lad goes out and decides it is totally fine to grab a lasses privates. Well by all accounts far too high a percentage of them. # notallmen more like #toomanymen.

No there wont be any pics so I will gtfo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I’ve mentioned on here before that one of my housemates at Uni was raped. She was working at the HMV in Hanley and a homeless guy started stalking her. He’d follow her home and hang about outside.  She phoned the police and they were ok, gave her an alarm to use that was linked straight to the station. In the end he hid in the back yard and attacked her. It was between terms so I wasn’t there.  She was so strong, but she said it wasn’t as bad as the first time she’d been raped when she was 15.  It’s never left me, Christ knows what it did to her.   Although it did mean that I’d never let female colleagues walk to cars or the station on their own.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve mentioned on here before that one of my housemates at Uni was raped. She was working at the HMV in Hanley and a homeless guy started stalking her. He’d follow her home and hang about outside.  She phoned the police and they were ok, gave her an alarm to use that was linked straight to the station. In the end he hid in the back yard and attacked her. It was between terms so I wasn’t there.  She was so strong, but she said it wasn’t as bad as the first time she’d been raped when she was 15.  It’s never left me, Christ knows what it did to her.   Although it did mean that I’d never let female colleagues walk to cars or the station on their own.  

Jesus. 

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Frances seems to push the case for Uber taxis so regularly the cynic in me thinks she may have some financial stake in the uber shit taxi firm.

Here she is last night giving heartfelt safety advice to young girls.. 

Ginsoak Ginny took being contradicted well, I see.

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Woman doesn’t like Jeremy Corbyn, therefore she’s an open target for the kinder, gentler politics over a year after he’s gone. Funny how the blokes don’t get the same treatment isn’t it?  I mean RR, TAO and FB are still getting it.  I bet the blokes doing it view themselves as feminists too.  

There’s probably loads of those American Uber drivers now working in the U.K. too. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

One man sexually assaulted 3000 women?