Quantcast
New Season fixtures 20/21 - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
suzy

New Season fixtures 20/21

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, M_B said:

Didn't think there was a winter break this season.

There isnt one. PL said last week there's no winter break due to the shortened length of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to bum Leeds to give them a old fashioned Premiership christening.

 

Thankfully we won't have to hear their cunt fans mumbling 'we all bewong together'.

 

As far as the rest of the season goes, bring them the fuck on. Pressure is off with winning the title and we're the champions of everything apart from Champions league.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, No2 said:

Everton away to City on the final day. How delightful it will be to have both of them together as we lift the trophy.

Everton 1 point from safety

City on the same points as us

 

Imagine the emotional turmoil between trying to avoid Relegation and trying to stop us winning the league. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

When you add in the CL games the schedule looks very busy. Going to need to rotate as much as possible.

 

We will probably take the domestic cups even less seriously than we usually do.

Didn't think it would be possible to treat the domestic cups with any more contempt than we already do. 

 

Klopp will have to get on the blower to Rainhill High and see if they'll give a couple of the kids the day off to play in the Carabao Cup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Evertonians moaning that the Goodison derby will have no fans. The powers that be fucking them over yet again.


What a set of tits.

 

Firstly, are they complaining about the game in June had no fans because 0000’s of people had the inconvenience of becoming sick, contagious or dying? I thought we were the selfish ones...
 

Secondly, the Derby has been at Anfield first for the past 3 seasons. 

 

Thirdly, like it makes any fucking difference to the result. They’ve not scored against us at Woodison since Brendan Rodgers was in charge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Everton 1 point from safety

City on the same points as us

 

Imagine the emotional turmoil between trying to avoid Relegation and trying to stop us winning the league. 

Nice dream but a lot more likely they'll be mid-table.  I just hope we don't need them to get a result. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trumo said:

 

2018/19! West Ham (4-0) on the opening day, and Wolves (2-0) on the last day.

Oops! Well before that it must have been ages...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Everton 1 point from safety

City on the same points as us

 

Imagine the emotional turmoil between trying to avoid Relegation and trying to stop us winning the league. 

 

 

Everton's centre back pairing on the final day against Man City knowing that a win will guarantee them the title instead of Liverpool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everton....

 

Quote
The FA computer randomly picks the fixtures. The FA then throw them in the bin and hand pick them after asking the rs who they would to play and in what order.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Scott_M said:


What a set of tits.

 

Firstly, are they complaining about the game in June had no fans because 0000’s of people had the inconvenience of becoming sick, contagious or dying? I thought we were the selfish ones...
 

Secondly, the Derby has been at Anfield first for the past 3 seasons. 

 

Thirdly, like it makes any fucking difference to the result. They’ve not scored against us at Woodison since Brendan Rodgers was in charge. 

They are fucking mental. They always go on about us being the victims but they constantly look for conspiracy theories and minor things to get annoyed about. 

 

We had to lift a league title with no fans as well as maintaining an unbeaten run at Anfield. 

 

They lost at home to Norwich and Sheffield United last season when the crowds were still around so they again over estimate their own importance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, suzy said:

Oops! Well before that it must have been ages...

 

2013/14! Stoke (1-0) on the opening day, and Newcastle (2-1) on the last day.

 

And before you ask,

 

2003/04 - Chelsea (1-2) on the opening day, and Newcastle (1-1) on the last day

2001/02 - West Ham (2-1) on the opening day, and Ipswich (5-0) on the last day

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

When you add in the CL games the schedule looks very busy. Going to need to rotate as much as possible.

 

We will probably take the domestic cups even less seriously than we usually do.


The schedule doesn’t look that bad until Feb, throughout feb until the the Season end it’s horrendous, a game pretty much every 3-4 days. Defo gonna have to sacrifice the FA  Cup as that schedule is crazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, there might be some supporters at Woodison...

 

A3DF0B42-3628-408C-B0B1-12847EDFDDCF.png

 

However, there was an article in The Athletic earlier this week about how big clubs concourses, possibility of extending concourses outside & toilet facilities will factor into what % can be into grounds & (this will come as no surprise) given Woodison is fucking shite & there barely bring enough room to swing a cat, then it is likely they’d be on the lower end of the %, while Spurs would be at the higher end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trumo said:

 

2013/14! Stoke (1-0) on the opening day, and Newcastle (2-1) on the last day.

 

And before you ask,

 

2003/04 - Chelsea (1-2) on the opening day, and Newcastle (1-1) on the last day

2001/02 - West Ham (2-1) on the opening day, and Ipswich (5-0) on the last day

 

 

Now you’re just being a smart arse!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could have done without the first game being Leeds. I’m going to to listen to a load of old nonsense for more than three weeks now. They’re probably quite happy as it’s a shot to nothing. Would have preferred them later when we’re safely in the groove. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The younguns played the oldies in training yesterday and the oldies got beat apparently.  They put a picture up of who was in the young team.  I was looking at them thinking how the fuck have they won?  And then you realise the big bear is just kneeling in the middle laughing his tits off looking cool as fuck and you know why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, The Guest said:

The younguns played the oldies in training yesterday and the oldies got beat apparently.  They put a picture up of who was in the young team.  I was looking at them thinking how the fuck have they won?  And then you realise the big bear is just kneeling in the middle laughing his tits off looking cool as fuck and you know why.


This one?

 

5E486532-66C4-4785-B54F-02951B563B5F.jpeg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I think Suzy should be banned for a week for her lack of background checks before posting 

Huh !

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×