You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions Of Everything - Preseason - 2020/21

Lario

1 minute ago, aws said:

Our front three have been worse. I don't think they managed to hold the ball or pass it for the first half-hour. 

Mane looked sharp but Bobby not in it & Mo having a mare.

Gomez’s decision for the 2nd goal annoyed me. If you dive in like that, you’ve got to win it. If he’d have dropped off, that situation never happens or it’s certainly less dangerous. 

8 minutes ago, angie said:

Remember last pre season when we lost to Sevilla, Napoli and I can’t remember who else and we went on to win the league with 99 points.

Don’t be coming out with facts and stuff like that while everyone is enjoying having a good moan about a meaningless friendly 

17 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Could be the new signing we are looking for ...Well kinda 

He'll have to be since we've hung klopp out to dry and we know the rest of the options beyond the front three are pitiful. 

Promising pre season for the lad.   If he gets off the bench and makes an impact in the charity shield, the hype will start. 

14 minutes ago, Nolongerathletic said:

Was that the commentator, it took him 5 minutes to work out the subs for the 2nd half and when the 2nd wave of subs happened...he surely must have another job. Undertaker or something...

He’s one absolute ming. Ive convinced myself tnat hes one of them fellas who had no interest in footy growing up and decided to make a career of it when social media kicked off. Used to come out with that Boring hipster knowledge that no one knew they wanted to know. Meant to be a Leeds fan as well. Make of that what you will. 

44 minutes ago, Red74 said:

He’s one absolute ming. Ive convinced myself tnat hes one of them fellas who had no interest in footy growing up and decided to make a career of it when social media kicked off. Used to come out with that Boring hipster knowledge that no one knew they wanted to know. Meant to be a Leeds fan as well. Make of that what you will. 

Bradley and Hunter are both fucking crap.