You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions Of Everything - Preseason - 2020/21

Lario

35 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Leeds are gonna hand our arses to us next Saturday if Klopp can't get a performance out of this shower. We've got nothing up front and haven't had for ages. Mane the only non anonymous forward. This strength in depth by bringing the kids through experiment is clearly not going to work. The squad needs investment and new ideas.  Last couple of games Salah may as well sat on the bench for all the fucking good he's done. 

I'm gonna start posting shit like this during the season. Clearly I've made us score 7 goals. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, niallers said:

Fuck me, Bobby has put some shift in today. He could be a great option in midfield as he's an unreal touch and spatial awareness is outstanding. Much better 2nd half and the ball was moved a lot quicker

Jones in a 2 man midfield with Bobby #10 has been really interesting. 

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'd really, reaaaaaaally think about starting Jones vs. Leeds if I was Klopp. 

Completely agree. With Hendo injured, Wijnaldum possibly not being a reds player this time next week & Fabinho looking well off the pace so far (him & Salah worryingly so IMO), I think he could count himself unlucky if he doesn’t start. 

Change in system did us a world of good. Jones for Fabinho elevated our game and, Firmino worked himself into form. Fabinho a concern, frankly. Keita showed glimpses -as always- but slow and sloppy at times. Origi didn’t seem to want to be there, but he’s been injured, so probably a few weeks behind the rest.

2 hours ago, an tha said:

Quote from Klopp today about Matip and centre half situation.

"Joel is fit, he trained now a week with us, which is very important obviously considering the centre-back situation we have,” explained the boss.

Sounds like there isn't going to be any additions to our centre halves....Klopp really has his hands tied.

That's quite telling. A situation of our own making.